Chapter 31

After ending her performance Rosy went back to the green room. She sat in front of the mirror and looked at her image. But that for a second, as soon as she remembered those lusty glances and dirty touches she closed her eyes and hot droplets rolled down from her eyes. People always praised her voice, her beauty but no one never saw the tears behind her fake smiles.

"Wow Roja you are just amazing." The bar owner came thus she quickly wiped her tears and maintain a straight face.

"Your voice, your beauty, your looks you are just a killer Roja." The bar owner said excitedly thus she forced a smile.

"Okay pack up for tonight, see you tomorrow evening." The bar owner said thus Roja nodded positively when he left.

Yes Roja, Roja D'Souza who compelled to live a fake name in front of this society.

Roja removed her make up and changed quickly and came out from the bar. She was waiting for an auto when three people came out from the bar. Roja was stood there when their eyes fall on her.

"Hey you are that bar singer right?" One of them asked.

"What's your name Rosy right?" Another one asked.

"Wow what a voice, lovely." One of them said sweetly.

Roja understand that they were drunk so she about to leave from there when one person caught her hand.

"Hey where are you going babes?" That person asked.

"Leave me, I said just leave my hand." Roja said angrily.

"Aare itna sweet voice aur itna rude behavior, come on hum tumhe lift denge na baby!" The person said when lurking over her body.

"I said just leave my hand." Roja started strangling.

"Hey baby come on, wo 100 ka note lete waqt toh koi problem nehi thi, aab haat lagaya toh keya problem hain, if you want iss baar 500 ka note de sakte hain!" The man smirked devilishly when she felt helpless.

"Leave me."

She tried to free herself when the man who caught her hand received a hard punch on his face and fall on the ground. Roja turned and saw the man whom she saw sometimes before sitting at the extreme corner of the bar and lost in own thoughts. She got panicked when Randhir came in between of her and those three men.

"Hey hero humne isse pehele dekha toh humara turn pehele, tu baad mein aana." Another man said when Randhir looked at them with fiery eyes.

"Isski marzi ke khilaf isse haat laga kar toh dekh, zindegi bhar ulte haat se khana khayega." Randhir said an icy cold voice hiding the girl behind him.

"Hum toh haat lagayenge, dekhte hain tu keya karta hain?" The another man said and came forward to catch her hand when Randhir kicked him in between his legs and the man fall on the ground. Randhir started beating them black and blue thus they ran away when Randhir wiped his sweaty face and looked at Roja.

"Jab aapne aapko khud protect nehi kar sakti toh raat ko ghar se bahar kyu nikalti ho?" He asked in a cold voice thus she lowered her lashes.

"Waise vi bar mein gaane wali ladkiyo ki izzat karne wale bahut kam hote hain duniya mein!" Randhir said again coldly when she looked at him with painful eyes.

"Koi vi ladki aapni marzi se yeh sab nehi karti hain sir, majburi mein karna padta hain!" Roja replied slowly.

"Log majburi ka bahana aapni galti chhupane ke liye dete hain!" Randhir said sternly thus Roja tightened her face.

"Achchha toh phir aap bataiye aabhi jin logo ko aapne pita unnki keya mazburi thi jo wo mujhe force kar rahe thay, aur aapki keya mazburi hain jo aap itni raat ko aapne ghar ke wajaye iss bar mein hain?" Roja asked thus Randhir kept mum.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें