Chapter 28

They came back to the Mansion together, Randhir tried hard to convince Sanyukta but his every efforts were ignored by her. Sanyukta behaved with Randhir normally in front of the whole family but when they were alon in their room she just avoid his presence. Randhir was very much hurt by Sanyukta's cold behavior but somewhere he know that he deserve her heated.

That night when Randhir came to their room saw her studying there.

"Ohh you are studying." He said when she closed the book.

"What happened?" He asked confusingly.

"Main kahi aur jake study karti hu." She said and about to get up when he said.

"It's okay Sanyukta, you stay here I'm going out." He replied.

"I don't need your pityness." She said bitterly and started collecting all her stuffs.

"I know Sanyukta you don't need anyone's pityness, this room is equally yours so you stay here I'm leaving." Saying this he left from there without waiting for her reply when she opened her book again.

Randhir came to the terrace and sat on the swing. His mind was full of guilt and pain. Guilty for what he did with her and pain that which he get back in the sake of revenge.

"Sanyukta I know I'm guilty. I did wrong with you. I wanted to spoil your life in the sake of revenge and I know I deserve your hatred. But don't I get a chance to prove myself that I'm really very sorry!" He said to himself just when Arpita came and sat beside him.

"Is Sanyukta still angry?" She asked thus he nodded a yes.

"I'm sorry Ron, mujhe nehi pata tha Sanyukta waha aah jayegi aur aaise react karegi!" Arpita said slowly.

"It's okay Arpita, it's not your fault, she misunderstood." Randhir replied looking away.

"Ron can I say something?" She asked.

"Yeah say." Randhir said unmindfully.

"I think you should give divorce to Sanyukta." Arpita said thus Randhir looked at her with widening eyes.

"What are you saying Arpita, main Sanyukta ko divorce de du, are you out of your mind?" Randhir was hell shocked to listening his bestie's words.

"Why are you over reacting Ron, you hate Sanyukta, she also hate you then what's the logic to stay together, what's the meaning of this marriage Ron?" Arpita asked thus Randhir get numb.

"Tumne yeh shaadi Sanyukta se revenge lene ke liye kiya tha na, so le liya na tumne aapna revenge toh aab keya matlab hain iss jhoote shaadi ka?" Arpita asked when Randhir lowered his lashes.

"Nehi, yeh shaadi jhooti nehi hain!" Randhir whispered as he remembered their marriage.

"Haan I know ke yeh shaadi jhooti nehi hain but tum dono ka rishta toh jhoota hain na Randhir! Na tumne kabhi Sanyukta ko aapni patni mana, na ussne kabhi tumhe aapna pati toh yeh jabardasti ki rishte ka keya matlab?" Arpita continuing when those moments of their marriage flashed into Randhir's mind.

He remembered when he holding Sanyukta's hand, he remembered their seven vows, when he tied the black thread around her neck and filled her parting. That time he didn't gave any respect to their marriage, it's just some valueless rituals for him but now when Arpita said about divorce he felt difficult to breke it.

"And when you hate Sanyukta the most then what's the point to stay with her for the whole life?" Arpita asked when Randhir said.

"I don't hate her, I don't hate Sanyukta, not anymore." He replied thus Arpita looked at him surprisingly.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें