Human hot

"Just one sip"."NO""Come on Carla.. this is what normal people do... besides its just one sip".

Marianne was right, but I couldn't help to be scared of the clear bottle with the blue letters that was standing just in front of me.

"You know I don't drink. Besides" I leaned in to whisper "your parents might catch us".Marianne burst out laughing, if it wasn't because I knew her since we were five I would've taken her straight to the nuthouse. Her laugh sent chills to my spine it was crazy, but I loved her... even though she tried to get me drunk every chance she had."Dude I do it all the time just..." she kept quiet. I knew what she was doing, every time she goes quiet she gets crazy ideas.Before I could think of anything else I had Marianne's hands were all over my face."DUDE WHAT THE HELL!" I squealed trying to rip her sweaty hands off my face."You think too much" Marianne said wrapping a black cloth she got out of nowhere on my eyes."This is what we're gonna do" she said while she sat me down on a chair. "You're gonna sit down, open your mouth and count to ten"."This is the weirdest kidnapping ever""Hush" she said, "on the count of three you'll start to swallow one, two.."This was just a regular weekend. Marianne and I were always together. At school. At lunch. When I wasn't at her house she was at mine.The only thing we didn't share was beds. We could share panties, food, clothes but the one thing we couldn't share was beds. We both knew that when it came to beds we both needed our space.She stayed in the guest room when she was at my house and I stayed at Conrad's room when I was at hers. They never really used the room since Conrad went to study abroad 4 years ago."THREE!"I could feel the liquor around my throat. The heat was unbelievable. Was this really what all people were crazy about?. I started choking on it."NO" Marianne shouted. "Ten seconds, that's all I'm asking".As much as I hated it I obeyed Marianne.When the longest ten seconds of my life were over M finally removed the black cloth."So did you die?" Marianne said with a sarcastic look on her face.I was about to start shouting at her when the alcohol hit me.I felt so relaxed. So calm."I think I'm gonna go to sleep" turns out 10 seconds was all I could take before the ground started moving."You're the worst drunk ever" said Marianne with her bitch green-eyed look.I threw her a kiss and went to her brother's room.I closed the door and started to undress. This room was basically mine, I even had some of my stuff in drawers. I opened the drawer where my pajamas were supposed to be, but they were replaced with Conrad's new t-shirts.I wasn't gonna look for my pajamas when I could barely stand up, so I took a red t-shirt and unhooked my bra. This was my favorite part of the day.I put on the t-shirt it was so long it was barely above my thigh. I removed my pants and got into the bed. I started stretching myself on it when I hit something.It was hot.Human hot.

There was somebody in the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! First, I want to thank you for choosing my story, it means a lot to me that you're reading it.
Please if you're liking the story be sure to comment/vote, feedback is what keeps me writing :).
I really hope you like it.
Lola