The fact that you look like a shaved nut

Agfdhsjkshdj 500 VIEWS!
Thankyou so much for the support you guys.
I love that you're enjoying the story as much as I like writing it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Marianne had only looked at Conrad for a second and she was laughing, almost peeing on the floor.

Conrad was pissed.

What had Marianne done? I thought what we did was evil, but this was beyond the limit.

"What are you laughing at?" He scoffed at his little sister.

Marianne stopped laughing and gave Conrad a straight look in the eyes "The fact that you look like a shaved nut".

My snort was so loud it filled the entire room.
Conrad gave me a death stare, he squinted his eyes, and twisted his mouth.

This look could've made me swallow my words a few days ago.

But the fact that he was bald made this look hilarious.

Marianne and I couldn't help but too laugh at the poor guy.

He was wet, bald and kinda looked like a sweaty mess.
Had he run from his place to school?
Conrad stepped up to Marianne.
He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rang.
Marianne took my hand and pulled me to see our schedule.

We were on different classrooms but we still got lunch together.

As soon as I saw I had chemistry, I darted off Marianne's hand and went to the lab.

I really didn't like anything about it. It was just the typical class that you want to get over with.
Of course since I was the last one to get there, I was stuck at the front.

"Great" I mumbled as I sat down.

Mr. Darwin took attendance and gave the "he isn't our friend" and the classic " you're not in middle school anymore" speech.
By the time he was giving the "Bring your lab coat or you'll be castrated" speech, I zoned out.

My eyes were rounding around the room.
Teacher's pets were at the front around me, Natalie and Courtney, my other friends, were at the back with the jocks, there was Jimmy and far back on the corner was Conrad.
Everyone's eyes were on him, I didn't know if it was because he was bald or because he was back.

He used to have everyone eating from his palm, but then he lost touch with everyone when he was gone.

"Mrs. Lorenz" I heard Darwin from the distance.

"Wh-PRESENT" I said raising my hand.
Half the class was laughing.

I felt my cheeks flaring up, I had been so caught up in my thoughts I forgot the word was still spinning.

"Close Mrs. Lorenz, but I took attendance 10 minutes ago". He said giving me a disappointed look. "I was actually pairing you up with your lab partner, which will be... hmm" he said looking around the room.

Please say Jimmy. Please say Jimmy.

"Mr. Conrad" he said writing something in his notepad.
I'm fascinated by the ability of teachers that seem to have a special radar to pair you up with the person you least like.

When everyone was paired up, we were allowed to move our stuff to the tables where we would work.

Darwin looked at all of us and gave us a grin "Remember don't like your partners too much, we'll trade again on the next semester".
Won't be a problem.
Conrad gave me a confused look.
Oh god I said that out loud.

Darwin started teaching something about Newton's law even though it had nothing to do with Chemistry.
I just stared at the back of some girl's neck.

"By the way thank you for the sprinklers in my room, but I've got to say the steering wheel lock was the cherry on top". Conrad said while taking notes.

I arched my brows "What?"

"Are you really gonna play dumb?" He asked.

I had no clue what he was talking about. "I'm not playing dumb, I knew about the sprinklers but I'm pretty sure there was no lock".

"Oh then I guess the thing that wouldn't let me drive my car just set itself there". He said crossing his arms.

Well that explains why he looked like he had run a marathon.

I rolled my eyes at him "Fine, believe what you want". And started taking notes too.

I could see Conrad from the corner of my eye. He was pissed, I could tell by the way he clutched his fists together. His biceps tightened, and he squeezed his jaw.

"The first law of Newton says that things will stay in motion or at rest. Meaning things will move until they collide against something." Darwin said.

Conrad started chuckling.
Maybe he was bipolar or something because a few moments ago his clutched grip could've crushed my entire arm.

"What?" I said.

"Remember when we were racing carts at the grocery store when we were little?"

Oh yeah that was the first law of Newton alright, and it hurt like hell.

"Yeah, broke my arm that day" I remembered when we were friends back in the day.

"But if I quote 'we kicked ass at the race'" he said giving me a smile.

How could he remember exactly what I said? It had been a lot of time since then.
I cracked a small laugh and drew a cart in his notebook. The drawing looked awful.

"That way you won't forget about the subject, and how you gave me the worst pain of my life" I said putting the pen down.

He looked at my drawing, and hold in a laugh.
"Wow" he said. "You have a frustrated Picasso in you. Maybe you could paint me?"
I laughed.

"I'm pretty selective of my customers".

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, for starters they can't be bald".

He put his hand over his chest where his heart was. "Right in the middle".

"You look awful" I said dryly.

"Says the girl who mistook me for a stripper a few days ago".

"Only because I was drunk".

"Face it, you want me".

The guy said it with so much confidence, I found it hilarious.

I was laughed so hard, I ran out of air. I looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder

"You wish".

The bell rang and I picked up my stuff to leave. We had our five minute break.

I had to find Marianne.

What did Conrad mean about the lock?
And why the hell was he bald?
When I found her, I planned to pull her into the janitor's closet, but as soon as she saw me she pulled me in first.

"Marianne, WHY THE HELL IS CONRAD BAL-"

"JIMMY'S GONNA ASK YOU OUT ON FRIDAY".