32 | REAL LIFE

LOUISE TIGHTENED HER ponytail one last time before entering the double doors to the large gymnasium. This wasn't her usual training spot, as she always went to Hope's gym to train. But today, she thought it would be a good idea to go over to Lance's gym, and distract him. Her eyes scanned the vast size of the room, spotting Lance off to one corner, hands raised above his head, ready to do some sort of turn. She watched as he completed a short run up, and effortlessly bent his legs and jumped, turning mid air and landing softly on the mat.

   Louise stood and began a slow clap, beginning to walk towards where he was. Lance turned around towards the noise, a look of surprise on his face. "That was good Tucker, however it lacked a little momentum."

    Lance's surprised expression faded and he scoffed, making his way over to the bench near where Louise stood. "It was perfect and you know it." He grabbed the water bottle from the bench and unscrewed the cap, brought it up, and began taking large replenishing gulps from it. Once he was done, he screwed the cap on and set the bottle down. "What are you doing here, Louise?"

"Oh you know," She paused and set her bag down, "Just here to train." She swivelled around and faced Lance again, who was now patting his forehead dry with a face towel.

    "You? Are gonna train here?" He chuckled and threw the towel over his shoulder. "Everyone knows you love Hope's crusty old gym too much, you'd never come here unless for some other reason."

    Louise hummed and gave a short shrug. "Believe what you wish Tucker, I just wanted a change of scenery. That's all."

    Lance gave her a suspicious look, but after a while he shrugged, and turned around. "Whatever, just don't get in my way." Behind his back, Louise pulled the zip down her hoodie and shrugged it off, then proceeded to pull down her sweatpants, revealing her "training outfit" underneath. She folded both items of clothing and stored them away in her duffle bag, tightened her ponytail again, and waited for Lance to finish whatever he was doing.

   "So, what are you going to try next?" She said lazily, taking a few steps towards him.

   "Didn't I say to stay out my way?" He sighed, turning around. "You do your thing, I do mi— what the fuck, Louise?"

   The brunette smirked, "What, Lance?" She said innocently.

   His eyes stayed trained on her physique, not quite believing what was infront of him. "What in the hell are you wearing?"

  "Oh this?" She looked down at her chosen attire; a bodycon lace up gymnast suit, which had a deep v-neck cut along the front, exposed her cleavage. She didn't come here to train, why would she, when she had her own, empty space to train at? What she really came for, was to just simply make another move on Lance due to their 'game'. "This is just an old suit I pulled out."

   Louise could see Lance's nostrils flare in anger once he realised what she was really doing. He wanted to be mad, not just at her but at himself, for not realising sooner and making another play on her before she did, but he couldn't. Not for long at least. She looked good, and his eyes just couldn't steer away from her. He was so caught up with her appearance, that he didn't even notice Louise beginning to take tentative steps towards him.

   She had now reached him; Lance was looking down on her ever so slightly, while she peered up at him through her eyelashes and bit her lip. "So, are we going to train, or what?" She said softly, her fingers lightly playing with the collar of that jacket he wore every damn day.

   Lance trailed his tongue over his bottom lip, then, very suddenly, his large hands gripped her waist. Louise gasped as Lance pushed her back against the wall behind them, the distance between their bodies being very small, they were merely centimetres away from one other. She emitted small breaths from her parted lips, as she looked up at Lance, waiting for him to do something, anything. "You think," He began, taking a pause to moisten his lower lip again, "That you can just come in here, in that, and 'train'?"

   Louise smirked lightly and cocked her head to the side, "Well, that's exactly what I thought Lance! Kudos to you." Without another word, she grabbed Lance's collar and turned, so now Lance was the one with his back against the wall. She grinned as she let her hands roam down his sturdy arms, past his chest to his hips. They inched closer to his pelvic area, but she decided against that and instead rest just below his hip bone. Lance, whose eyes were trained on Louise's every movement, wanted so desperately to push her off himself, to not give in to her. But he couldn't, he loved the way her hands roamed his body, the way it made him feel, not only in the 'sexual desire' type of way, but something else, something deep within him. He knew what it was, he knew exactly what it was, but he didn't wish to admit it to himself, not quite yet. But, he also wanted nothing more than to just end this 'game' and grab Louise by the face and just kiss the holy shit out of her. He wanted this to all end and just get it over with, but he also enjoyed it. It made his attraction for Louise grow, it built tension, desire, and suspense.

   Louise, who could see the effect she had on the male gymnast, grinned to herself and inched her face closer to Lance's, until her lips her at level with this ear. "Checkmate." She whispered, and without another word, she leaned off of Lance and grabbed her duffle bag and walked off, not forgetting to give one last fleeting glance to the flustered male before leaving through the double doors.

|

published: 3/02/2017

i'm so lazy and shit when it comes to writing written chapters, that's why it takes me so long.