9: Core Pride

The title is a Blue Exorcist song title by UVERworld. I love the band sm >:0

Story by: WaffleNeko

Something in you snapped. Was your past self controlling you or the you now?

Seeing Arthur hurt was unbearable.

You grabbed the pistol and shoot the Japanese man directly on the chest.

Kiku betrayed you.

"Holy shit..." Arthur muttered.

You didn't say a word, you just shot him as he winced in pain.

Since he was a country, he removed the bullet and ran to you, aiming the katana to slice you in half.

"DON'T KILL HER!" Their leader shouted, "JUST GET HER AND GO!"

Peter continued to battle Leon while Arthur was stuck with Yong.

The said Kiku looked at your direction but you were gone, before he looked back, you shot him.

'The more I shoot him the weaker he gets,' You thought. And it was true, he did get weaker.

"It's just like a video game!!" You giggled uncontrollably and shot Kiku even more.

Leon saw and grabbed his own mask to use it as a shield, "Mei, take care of Kiku."

You're not yourself.

"Hey! I have an idea!" You laughed and raised your index finger up from a thought, "Why don't you and Peter go up to the mansion and I take care of the rest?"

"(Y/n), I don't think it's appropriate to leave you all alone in the fi-"

"Who are you to talk after what you've done?" You smiled evilly.

You didn't know what you were talking about.

"You can just give me that big-ass grenade you keep in your inner right side jacket pocket!" You walked to him and shot Yao on the leg.

"How did you-"

"Oh it's been years, Arthur!" You stole the grenade from the said pocket and skipped off happily, "But I never forgot."

"(Y/n)-"

You cut off Peter, "Now go, we wouldn't want really bad amnesia, now do we?" You referenced Kiku's recent tease.

Arthur gulped and grabbed Peter's hand running to the mansions quickly.

You opened the grenade, "I'll say goodbye for now! Until we meet again!"

You threw it around the rogue countries recovering on the floor, as soon as they saw it, they started crying– not in sadness– in joy.

They would forget what happened and be free nations again.

"And as for me...!" You waved at them, "I'll be seeing you real soon! Have fun regenerating!"

Who WERE you?
__________
•England's POV•

"Sealand, listen to me, we have to let the grenade explode on (y/n)." I ran up the stairs from the second floor of the mansion.

"You can't do that!" He struggled to get out of my grasp, "She'll die!"

"She won't."

"How do you know?!" Tears started streaming down his face, thinking about his new citizen.

"I just know!" I scolded, "She's not herself."

"But she's human!"

I didn't bother answering him, I knew she was more than that.

When we reached the third floor, I saw the Jack The Ripper squad stealing their needed items.

"Tino! It's him!" Former Iceland alerted.

They used the Sutcliffe squad to trigger and/or kidnap (y/n)! It was their plan the whole time!

"Hi, England!" Matthias cheered and striked his ax at me, which I thankfully dogged, "Bye, England!"

Tino came to me with this huge gun and shot for me, Peter pushed me aside and he didn't get shot as well.

Tino tried for the second time again, but before he could, a bullet was shot and sliced his cheek an average fresh wound.

"Looks like I didn't die and regenerate this time!" A feminine voice laughed, "So I'll take my time and have fun!"

"(Y/n)?"

"Oh, hi Tino!" She reloaded the gun, "Ya know, I could thank you for what happened a... Hm, I don't know, let's say a century ago? But you just turned into a big asshole!"

The others were shocked and they froze. Yes, it's the (y/n) they knew a while back. They couldn't possibly try to kill her!

"What~?" She cooed, "Scared to fight your precious sunshine~?" She shot Emil's arm and he groaned.

"We can't kill her..." Lukas muttered.

"What a cute little family reunion!" Matthias cringed at the statement as she tried to shoot him.

"Hey, Peter! Let's exchange!" Tino's squad stood silently as she and Peter exchanged weapons. "I work better with guns, but let's shake it up a bit!"

"The happy (y/n) we always knew..." Berwald said in his usual quiet voice as he grabbed her sword and tried to hold it away from him, his hand getting cuts.

"Too bad you have to say goodbye!" (Y/n) fake pouted and sliced his hand in half and he hissed. She was about to finish him off when someone pushed you to the side.

"Hey, Tino!" She smiled, "You can't really kill me, can you~?" Tino was on top of her, strangling her on the floor.

As I watched the scene in a bit tinge of jealousy in me, Peter and I fought Norway and Iceland. We used guns as they used other medium viking weapons, so there was a 50-50 chance that we were going to win.
__________
•Author's POV•

"(Y/n), snap out of it!" Tino pinned you down. "This isn't you!"

"Then what is!?" You screamed, "I've been changing constantly, and now I'm back!"

"I'll still love you either way," He smiled and quickly kissed you, but pulled away in embarrassment.

Well Arthur was definitely triggered.

He lost his core pride...

To Be Continued...

ohh yiss Tino piss iggy azalea off :DD