8: The Courage To Beat Out Fear

Story by: WaffleNeko

"OPEN IT!"

"You can't make me!"

"Come on-!"

You forced Arthur to open the Christmas gift you got him, but his phone suddenly rang, "Kirkland speaking... Yes... Ok right. Thank you."

"What is it?" You asked.

"We need to go to Denmark after class, we would be absent for 3 days... Is that ok, dar-"

"NO HOMEWORK FOR ME!!" You screamed.

"Right..."
__________

"So... In the end do I have to pay for my travel fees or..?" You asked, not wanting to spend money.

"No, not at all." He smiled eating his food. Of course, he didn't make it, you did.

"Ah, h-hey! Kirkland!" A French transfer student ran to your table.

"Git... What do you want?" He sighed and set down his utensils.

"So I heard, um... She knows we are countries, non?"

"Yep!" You smiled, being polite.

"Well then," He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it, "I'm Francis Bonnef-AGH!" The Brit slapped him and he fell to the floor.

"YOU ARE PERFECTLY AWARE OF MY PAST WITH HER! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU-"

"I just wanted to see your reaction!" He then girlishly ran away.

"So all countries know that I'm part of this mission?" You asked.

"Yes, but we keep that a secret unlike that bloody frog." He replied.
__________

You were on the docks with England wearing thick clothes knowing it'll be cold when you arrive to your destination.

"We're not going to take a plane? Sorry for all these questions..." You said embarrassed.

"No, we're going to take-"

"SEALAND IS A COUNTRY!!"

"That..."

A large old, rusty cruise-like vehicle came.

"Oh my-... What is that thing?!" You exclaimed.

"It's his so called country," He puffed.

"That's right! Now climb aboard!" The young Brit said.

You then climbed aboard like what he instructed you to do. You kneeled down the small captain to reach his level.

"You're so cute!" You pinched his cheeks, "You look just like Arthur!"

'Excuse me, I'm adorable...' Arthur jokes in his mind and smirked at the thought.

"Well miss! Maybe you'd like some special souvenirs! Perhaps even become a citizen and get a special passport for it!" He smiled with pride.

"I'd like that!" You smiled softly.

Arthur finally spoke up, "Hey-! Hey, hey! Who said that she's going to be part of your country?!"

You became part of his country.

"Woohoo! 4 goats, 3 chickens, 1 human and 7 packs of biscuits! I'm going to be an awesome country!" He yelled.

"Aww!" You adored your new Sealand passport, "It's written in crayon!"

"How mature..." Arthur spat out.

"C'mon! Peter is just so cute!" You hugged the small bean, "Why can't he be my son?!"

"Who's dad?" Sealand asked innocently while Arthur just blushed mad.

"Dunno. Maybe I could just be a single mother?" Arthur broke down on the inside. "Who knows?"

The whole time was just you having conversations with Peter while Arthur cried in the background.

"We're here!" The young boy shouted.

All of you went down as you asked Peter, "Hey, so you're going with us?"

"Of course I am!" He looked down darkly, "You don't know how much evil we have to face off."

"This is why I don't want you to be a country..." Arthur muttered.

"Anyways, we're here to track the Jack The Ripper death squad. This squad is composed of Matthias, Berwald, Lukas, Emil and," He cleared his throat, "Tino. The missing country leaders."

You teared up a bit at the name of Tino.

"We have to go through some rogue countries first..." He explained further.

"Who?" You asked.

"The Peter Sutcliffe death squad. Same company as them."

"I just realized something... They're all name by famous murderers! That's kind of cool..."

You then started walking with them to find the Jack The Ripper hideouts without attracting any attention.

You reached an old baby blue manor, but before opening the gate, a person fell from the tree.

He landed on his feet.

"Aru!" The person smirked.

"It's the Peter Sutcliffe squad!" Arthur shouted.

"Kiku! Mei! Leon! Yong Soo!" The girl? Uh... Guy? Guy that looks like a girl shouted, "Get the girl!"

More people then jumped from the trees with their masks on, each one with different country flags.

Peter grabbed a sword from his backpack and ran.

'How the fuck do they have these?!' You wondered to yourself.

Peter then slashed the female's stomach open, your mouth was wide open, seeing that he was just a child.

"Mei!" The leader shouted.

"I'm fine! I could just regenerate!" The called person winced.

'Regenerate?' You asked.

Peter stepped on her throat, choking her as she grabbed her knife and slashed him in the leg.

You gasped at first as Arthur protected you until...

"You can't hurt me..." He smiled darkly, "I'm stronger than you. You damn excuse for countries, I'd kill to be a country, but you just wasted your chance."

"(Y/N)! Try fighting!" Arthur threw you an extra pistol from his satchel.

"I-I... I can't! I don't know how! I-I just can't kill a person!" You stuttered.

"(Y-Y/n)! All you gotta do is listen to me!" He struggles fighting off the man with the Japanese flag mask.

The masked man then cut his arm, Arthur hissing in pain at the deep cut with the katana.

Something in you then snapped.

To Be Continued...

Idrk what I just made

What am I supposed to say in my author notes btw??

"Eyy England and you eh?? Go have some biG FUn ;)"