one

jaebum was there, simply observing from his bedroom window as people were unloading boxes from a truck. someone was finally moving into the house across his own. he wasn't a stalker or anything, he was just intrigued that someone was finally moving into the damn house. it had always been empty since the family before them moved out, which was around 5 or 6 months ago.

it wasn't long till he got bored of looking out the window and got his laptop and went onto his bed, and started watching some anime he found interesting.

of course until his mom screamed his name, signaling him that she needed him to do something. jaebum's dad wasn't around so often, since he worked overseas. so it was mostly just him and his mom at home. which kinda made him the 'man of the household' but still he still had to do almost anything his mother made him do.

jaebum went down to the kitchen and saw his mom with some kimchi in a container, "jaebummie can you please bring this over to the neighbors who just moved across the street. as a welcoming gift you know." jaebum did as he was told and got the container filled of kimchi and his sweater and went out for the door.

he simply walked to the house which looked like the family was just about settled in their new home. he rang the bell and within a minute or two, the door opened to reveal a woman who looked to be around in her late 30s. "uhm, hi i'm im jaebum, i live in the house across this one. my mom wanted me to send this to you to welcome you into the neighborhood. please enjoy the kimchi, i think she made it herself" he said and handed her the container.

"how lovely! thank you so much jaebum, please tell your mom i said thank you as well and that i will make sure my family and i will enjoy it so much! you can call me misses choi by the way. oh and we were planning on having a housewarming party tomorrow night at around six thirty-ish, try to come by if you can! maybe you can meet my son, youngjae, you look to be around his age! thank you again jaebum!"