four

as the couple (of friends AHHSDH SORRY I HAD TO) finished eating their pizzas, jaebum insisted that he would pay for their meal, and youngjae had no choice but comply because of jaebum's persistence.

the two males stepped out of the restaurant and jaebum led them to the mall. small talk here and there. they made it into the mall in no time, it wasn't that far from where they came from. "what kind of store were you looking for again?" jaebum asked the younger.

"uh, any store that sells games? like video games?" youngjae replied looking up at jaebum. the latter nodded and led them to where he thinks there is a store. jaebum himself doesn't really play video games as such, but he had a friend, mark, that did and he would usually check out the stores for a new game.

they went into this store that was filled with cd cases and game posters. youngjae's mouth hung open slightly at the sight of all these games and different consoles. it was a rather small store but every corner and wall of it had been filled with cd cases of different kinds of games. and there was no doubt that there were still so many games that were hidden up in cabinets and such.

youngjae wandered around the store a bit, though again it was a small store there wasn't that much to wander around, until he found the section with the ps4 games. they were all put neatly into several shelves that seemed to be divided into western games and asian ones. he looked for the game he wanted, kingdom hearts hd 2.8 final chapter prologue. he had the game's long title memorized of course. he wanted it ever since he finished the 2.5 final remix one.

he looked at the price, 70,100 won. youngjae did have to admit it was quite expensive for a single game that he would probably finish in a day or two, but hey, kingdom hearts. he went for the cashier with the game in hand and paid what he owed. now happy with the presence of the new game he could conquer.

while all this, jaebum had just been wandering around the store himself. just looking at games that looked to have an interesting cover art or such, not being interested in gaming that much. "jaebum hyung, we can leave now if you want, i got my game." youngjae brought the older out of his trance holding up the paper bag which contained his game. "oh okay, let's go?" jaebum made his way to the store's door first. holding it open for youngjae to exit, before greeting the workers a thank you and good bye.

the duo walked around the mall a bit more before stopping in an ice cream shop. it was quite crowded knowing it was a sunday evening and most families would've probably went out with their kids around this time. but despite that, the two had found a place to sit down and a waiter had gotten their orders.

youngjae getting a strawberry flavored one and jaebum getting a mint chocolate chip one. "mint, really?" youngjae tried to mimic jaebum from what happened in the pizza place earlier. "hey it tastes refreshing."

"refreshing like toothpaste?" youngjae tease-sassed the older, just when they both got their ice cream cones. they both ate in peace. chitchat here and there. feeling comfortable with each other like they've known each other years.

"so what game did you buy youngjae?" jaebum asked, starting a conversation. "oh," youngjae got the bag that contained the game he had bought just awhile ago. "its called kingdom hearts, this is like the third game in the series" he brought out the game that look to have mickey mouse and other disney characters in the front of the cover. "is that some kind of disney game?" jaebum asked out of curiosity.

"uh kinda, it has disney character and some final fantasy ones and square enix added a few of their own characters like sora and roxas. the third one is supposed to be released some time soon but they haven't announced it officially-" youngjae stopped his talking, "sorry i sound like a major nerd right now, but its a fun game i swear. have you played it jaebum hyung?" the younger asked looking his hyung in the eyes.

jaebum looked away, kind of flustered, "uh not really, i don't really play video games. but i have a friend who loves them, maybe i can introduce you to him in school. " jaebum plainly said.

while youngjae looked shook at what jaebum had just said. "you don't really play? are you sure about that? how did you beat me in tekken? are you some random secret gaming god?" youngjae said in a hurry that the other had to take some time analyzing everything he had just said. "uh, i don't know, mark does make me play sometimes. i was kinda just bluffing back then when i was bomb in tekken, truth is i've only played it like eleven or twelve times before." youngjae was still shook.

"well hyung, if you ever feel like playing a game you could always come to my house. i pretty much have any game."

the two started walking around again. "jaebum hyung, can we go in there?" youngjae stopped his tracks and asked while pointing into a clothing store. "sure, come on." jaebum grabbed youngjae's wrist and leading them both into the store.

youngjae looked around the store, but being careful not to get too attached to anything in specific because he knows he spent all his money on his game. but he utterly failed. he saw a rather plain pink hoodie, but something about it got his attention.

jaebum saw youngjae staring at it for sometime before finally speaking up, "you should try it on youngjae." he said, taking one that look to fit the younger and placing it on his arms. "go on," he said pushing him into the changing rooms so that he'd see himself in the mirror too.

going out of the changing room, jaebum was patiently waiting for him, "how does it look hyung?" he asked doing a small twirl around. hiding the faint blush that was present on his cheeks. "it looks amazing on you, you should get it." jaebum said with a smile on his face.

youngjae smiled in reply, satisfied that it did indeed look good, just making him even more sad because he knew he couldn't afford it right now.

he went out of the changing rooms once again with thee hoodie in hand. "uh hyung, i can't buy this right now actually. i kinda ran out of money buying my game a while ago." jaebum was left with an 'o' kind if face. thinking of something he could do.

"i'll buy it for you then." jaebum said with a small smile on his face, "come on" he said trying to lead the younger to the cash registers. "no no no no no, jaebum hyung, you don't need to. really. you already paid for lunch and ice cream awhile ago. come on, please hyung. no." youngjae tried arguing and fighting jaebum to not go to the cash registers. but of course jaebum was stronger and they were there. jaebum ignoring everything youngjae had to say, more then happy to buy him the sweater. 

"how could i not buy it for you? you looked so cute in it." the older said while handing the item of clothing to one of the workers there while youngjae was trying to reach it to get it back, but of course failed because jaebum was taller than him. "thank you" jaebum said after he paid for it and giving the paper bag to youngjae, "here you go" he said with a grin while bringing the paper bag for youngjae to take. 

"thanks again hyung," youngjae said shyly while getting the paper bag from jaebum's hands, "i'll make sure to treat you some time too!" he said with determination. 

"there's no need for that sunshine."