three

once jaebum got home he changed into something more comfortable and laid on his bed just staring at the ceiling for some time. looking at nothing in particular, seeing those glow in the dark star stickers he put up awhile back when he was younger. he looked to the side and saw that it was almost 3 in the morning now. he reached for his phone and stared at the new boy's number on his phone. 'choi youngjae'

jaebum did have to admit he felt something weird in him whilst reading the said name. not knowing the reason for it he decided to just ignore it. when suddenly a notification showed up from the top of his screen;

choi youngjae:

hi jaebum hyung thanks for tonight! had a lot of fun with you! let's hang out again soon :DD??
jaebum chuckled at the text and how youngjae sounded like a 5 year old kid.

jaebum:
sure. how about tomorrow?
sound good?

jaebum unconsciously felt anxious if youngjae would actually agree or not, but to his pleasure, youngjae agreed. he felt a smile creep to his face and messaged youngjae what time they would meet up and at his house.

with that, jaebum, unknowingly, slept with a smile on his face.

by the time jaebum woke up it was about 12 pm. he was gonna go out with youngjae in a few minutes since they both agreed to have lunch together. he lazily got out of bed and headed for the shower to freshen up and change.

it was about 12:30 when jaebum walked across the road to go to the choi's residence. he knocked on the door and youngjae opened the door to his delight, he bid his parents a goodbye before heading out with jaebum.

"so jaebum hyung, what do you have in mind for us today?" youngjae asked as they both walked through the neighborhood's pavement and into the city.

jaebum thought for awhile before answering. "wanna get something to eat?". youngjae replied with a nod and a smile on his face. "i'm starving!".

they both made their way to where to a pizzeria jaebum loved, both walking side by side as they got to their destination. "anything you wanna do in particular today youngjae?" jaebum asked as they walked along the pavement path.

"hm, are there any malls around here? i was meaning to look at this new game they released a few days ago and i heard it was nice." the latter answered while fumbling with his fingers, "if that's okay with you." he added so that he didn't sound controlling or anything.

"oh sure, we can go, there's  a mall nearby to where we're eating so we can just head on there right after." jaebum assured, while the pizzeria was becoming visible to their eyes.

jaebum opened the door for youngjae and followed behind him before closing it. a waitress led them to a booth and handed them some menus. after a few minutes of looking in the menu they both ordered a pizza. jaebum got a slice of some with a bunch of meat in it and youngjae getting a hawaiian one.

"hawaiian, really?" jaebum asked once the waitress had left their table. "yes really, why not? i like it?" youngjae answered his hyung. "pineapples don't belong in pizzas though, ew. it's like, imagine a bunch of apples or peaches in a pizza with pepperoni." jaebum said, obvious with a playful kind of disgust in his tone and facial expression.

"apples and pepperoni, sounds good." youngjae joked as he pretended to enjoy the thought of it. "but hawaiian is my favorite pizza, it has ham and pineapples, two wonderful foods put together. how delightful?"

"you're a weird one aren't you, choi youngjae?" jaebum asked the younger, in which he replied with just a giggle. jaebum would be lying if he said he didn't find the boy cute.

____

short chapter :D