▷ ONE

21, 11, and 45.

Fucking hell. It's the right combination, I know it is. I always have trouble opening it, though. My arms are practically sticks.

I've complained about my locker to one of the staffs at the main office, but the only lockers available are in the second building. Of course all of my classes are in the first building. 5 minutes wouldn't be enough for me to get to class early. Although, I've never been early to classes here. People usually stop me and have small talk with me.

I don't like talking to anyone at school, but no one gets the message. And I just can't tell people to stop talking to me. I don't care if it's mean actually, the problem is that I don't have the energy to, if that makes sense. People in this school start drama about anything that's none of their business and I just don't want to be involved in it.

I'm pretty anti-social, even if I'm considered "the most popular girl in school." I find that to be bullshit, because I have zero true friends.

Although, boys do try to flirt with me every time they see me. Keyword: try. I always ignore them or give them a snarky remark. Some of them are cute, yeah, but I just never get those 'butterflies' I hear girls at this school talk about.

I rarely say a thing, only when it's partner work or I get called out in class. People say that's why I'm popular, apparently. That it makes people want to get to know me. Others says it's annoying and it's all an act.

I'm known for being the "best dancer" at this school. A year and a half ago, I was the new girl. I guess my dancing skills surprised people. I'm also Thai, and I moved here because my parents thought it would be a great opportunity to enter a performance art school in South Korea. I'm still not the best speaker, so I'm currently taking classes on speaking Korean. That's also a reason why I don't talk, but the main reason is because I miss my family and although it's been almost two years I'm still not used to living here.

"Lalisa?" A voice interrupted my thoughts--a male. Great.

"Need help with that?" He pointed to my locker and I nodded. He opened the locker for me and I bowed my head and smiled slightly. I hope he understands that I mean thank you. I grabbed my notebook and textbook and closed that damned locker.

I started walking towards my first period when the nice guy who opened the locker stopped me. "Hi Lalisa, I'm Kim Jae Kwang. I think you're amazing and I'm wondering if you would go out on a date with me?"

He seemed like a really nice guy, so I smiled and said "Thank you but--"

"You're going to say no, huh? Are you fucking serious, I've been nothing but kind to you and you're going to say no? What is wrong with you?!" He yelled. At my face. That really escalated quickly.

Never mind about the 'nice' part. He's talking to me as if he bought me a car or gave me a diamond necklace. I don't owe him anything.

"Bitch!" He yelled and smacked my books which caused them to fall. This wasn't the first time a guy had called me a bitch for rejecting him, unfortunately. Instead this was the first time a guy has aggressively lashed out on me.

I rolled my eyes as I reached for my books and got back up. What a dick! He had no right to drop my books. I wasn't being mean to him. Whatever...

I entered my first period and sat down in my assigned seat. It was in the far right corner, which I love and thanked my teacher after class for assigning me that seat. There were a few people in class, and the teacher hadn't entered yet so eventually I spaced out.

I started thinking about how the guy just yelled at me. I didn't do anything wrong! He asked me out on a date and I don't know what would've happened if I did say yes. He seemed like a really manipulative guy. He tried to make me feel guilty. My thoughts started scaring me. I'm really glad I didn't say yes.