Chapter 6: Swimming

Mokuba's POV
There were two versions of me; the way I looked in the orphanage, and the way I looked now. There were two versions of Seto too, and just like me, there was a younger Seto and an older Seto. Our Mom was in front of us.

"When do we get adopted?" The younger me asked. Mom shot him a look of confusion.

"I don't know. I just hope it's not the Mikono's." She replied.

All five of us shuddered and nodded.

"Alright, alright. Listen. Since I can tell you guys are about to ask me a bunch of questions, let me guess the answers for you. You guys will be adopted by someone rich. Seto will make some new friends at the orphanage. There. That's it." Mom said, crossing her arms.

Tweleve year old Seto was about to speak, but Mom cut him off.

"I don't know for sure. These are just guesses."

Mom then uncrossed her arms, grinning as she formed her hands into fists and held them in front of her face.

"Now who's ready to fight me?!"

I saw Seto shake his head as he crossed his arms.

"We're not fighting you, Mother."

Then, quickly, the ground shook and cracked as we all fell to the ground, the younger versions of us disappearing.

I remember we saw one Red Eyes Black Dragon. We all looked up at it, each of us saying one thing:

"Hey, that's pretty cool." That was our Mom.

"Whoa!" That was me.

"Blue Eyes White Dragon is better."

You know who that was.

The dragon looked down at me. I remember it flying right at me.

I remember waking up at that moment because it scared me.

The bedroom was filled with children talking and wearing swimsuits and swim trunks.

"We're going to the pool today!" Seto said. He was sitting on his bed.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mokie! The orphanage owner said we could."

I looked around the room. Sure enough, Seto was right.

I guess I'm a heavy sleeper.

Seto reached into his orange backpack.

He pulled out blue swim trunks and a white t-shirt. Seto disappeared from the room and came back, wearing that white t-shirt and blue swim trunks. He walked over to me.

"I packed swimwear for me in case if we wanted to go swimming. What about you, Mokie?"

I was pretty sure that I packed swimwear for me, so I nodded and reached into my backpack. I pulled out dark green swim trunks and a black shirt. I walked out of the room with them and I walked down the hall to the boys bathroom. I walked in, closed the door, and locked it.

When I finished, I unlocked the bathroom door, walked back down the hall towards the bedroom, and saw Seto standing there. He smiled when he saw me and walked up to me.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup!" I replied.

Seto turned around and started walking away. I ran after him and we met Brandon outside.

"Ready to go?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah." Seto said, nodding. So Brandon turned around and we started walking down the sidewalk.