Chapter 13: Noah's New Family

Noah's POV
After I had eaten my breakfast, I walked around the house for a little while. While walking around the house, I wanted to watch TV. I walked into the living room and watched TV for a while.

I guess I was still a bit tired because I woke up kinda early. It was around seven forty. I'm pretty used to getting up that early due to my Father waking me up early a lot, but I eventually fell asleep.

When I took that nap, I had a dream.

I knew I was older again. I had been walking through a dark, abandoned, two story house. I don't know why. The house was very dark. The only light in the house was the light from where the windows should be.

I looked around the house. Graffiti surrounded some of its gray walls while other walls were perfectly fine.

The more I walked around the house, I began to hear voices. I walked into the room to see two boys-at least I think one was a boy-together. They looked to be in their teenage years, with one of them looking at least 6'1.

One had long black hair and the other one had short brown hair. They caught sight of me. The brown haired one stood in front of the black haired one protectively.

"Don't worry, Mokuba. You'll be fine. I'll protect you." He said.

That was confusing. Did I do something to him?

I was about to respond to the boy when a loud cry from outside disrupted me. I looked out the square where the window should be. Something covered the house. A shadow rolled onto the floor. It looked like a person.

The monster's head appeared next.

It....it really did look like a person. A girl. She had pale skin, long blonde hair, and a blue outfit with a bit of pink here and there. She wore what looked like a pink cape over the shoulder part of her outfit and a pink skirt and blue and pink boots. She wore what looked like some kind of pointy blue and horizontally pink lined helmet on her head.

In her right hand was a mostly blue staff with a yellow handle and curved end.

Just who was this girl, and how could she fly?

"Wait....unless she's not human!" I thought.

I started patting my shorts pockets for a card. Nothing was in there. I looked to my side. The brown haired boy was holding a card out.

"Attack her, Blue Eyes!"

A Blue Dragon popped out of the card. Oh! This must have been the legendary Blue Eyes White Dragon!

It opened its mouth, gathering power. It shot the beam at the magician girl. I'll call her the Dark Magician Girl.

The Dark Magician Girl avoided the attack and flew into the room.

She pointed her staff at Blue Eyes and a pink sphere of power was shot towards it. Blue Eyes White Dragon took the attack. It quickly faded away. The Dark Magician Girl lowered her staff.

The brown haired boy grinned.

"Oh, that's okay." He said. I raised a brow. Why was he so calm?

He reached into his pocket and held out another card.

"I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon in attack mode again!"

Blue Eyes popped out of its card. The Dark Magician Girl looked surprised.

"White Lightning again, Blue Eyes, and make sure she doesn't escape this time!"

Blue Eyes White Dragon opened its mouth as it gathered the white, electrical beam of power. It launched its head forward as it shot the powerful beam at the Dark Magician Girl.