Chapter 32: Antihero And Heroes Work Together

Seto's POV
Content with our plan, we all turned around and began running towards the virtual version of Domino City.

"Wait! Hold up for a moment!" Noah said.

We all stopped running and turned around. Noah was bending down. He grabbed a Duel Disk and slid it onto his left arm like the rest of us. He had cards in them, which I assume were cards that already belonged to him, just like the rest of us.

"Are you done, man?" Tristan asked, making Noah look at him. Noah nodded, so we all turned around and started running back into the virtual version of Domino City.

"Talk about high quality technology. Looks like Gozaburo really put a lot of effort into this place." I thought as I continued running. This Domino City looked a lot like the real city. Not a small pixelation in sight.

Noah was behind us, but he had soon caught up to us and he was now on my right side. A Duel Disk was on his left arm.

I didn't bother to look over at him or at anyone else. I was too focused on finding Mokuba and saving him.

I didn't bother to wonder why Noah knew so much. I didn't care about that, or at least I didn't care right now. I figured I could ask why later.

I sped up. Everyone else was close behind me.

We eventually heard a yell come from behind us.

"AYAYAUUH!!"

It was Joey who had yelled out like that. We all stopped running and turned around to see what had happened. A monster had jumped out at Joey from the side of a baleful alley, catching him by surprise. Yugi had been standing next to him. The monster didn't look familiar at all, so I guess it was just a random monster in this virtual world.

Another one jumped out at them, but this time it came out from Yugi's side of the alley.

"It's time to duel, Joey!" Yugi said, holding up his Duel Disk and taking a card out of his Duel Disk.

Joey nodded.

"Right, Yug!" He said, holding up his Duel Disk as well. He also took a card out. Noah and I jogged in place. We began to turn around after they summoned their monsters in attack mode.

It was Joey's Flame Swordsman and Yugi's Summoned Skull. I heard both Yugi and Joey shout "ATTACK!!"

And they even said it at the same time.

Téa and Tristan held up their Duel Disks as well. They wanted to fight the monsters off like Yugi and Joey. Noah turned around again to look at them as he and I stopped running and stood in place.

"Your decks are touching that Duel Disk bar, but have you dueled a lot? If not, you might not be able to fight those monsters so easily." Noah said.

Téa and Tristan looked at each other. Téa was about to open her mouth when Tristan covered her mouth.

"Well, I guess you guys will need some back up in finding Mokuba anyway, right? Also in case if anything happens along the way." Tristan said. He uncovered Téa's mouth.

"That's true." She said.

Noah and I turned around again and began running as they turned around and started running with the both of us. I looked behind me once more to see Yugi and Joey fending off the monsters, with Yugi looking a little different from behind.

I just looked forward and tried to get that off my mind. I had to be stressed out. Yeah, that's it. After all, I run a company at age eighteen.

Either way, I knew that both Yugi and Joey took cards out of their Duel Disks and used them to fight the monsters that attacked them.