Part three

Ok, if you guys are gonna keep hating and criticizing this book you can just leave. Yes I know there are flaws in it, but I wrote this in 6TH grade. Sorry my writing wasn't as good as RK Rowling.

NARRATOR

It has been a couple of days since the two went on there date. But now Asuna wants something only kirito can give to her.

KIRITO

I woke up seeing that I was shirtless, I was kinda surprised and what happened. But then I realized that Asuna was cuddled up with me, and she was shirtless with no bra. I was so surprised that i woke Asuna up. She looked at me asking what was the matter. Apparently she new that she was half naked and she didn't care. She said " what's the matter, are they to small"? I have always thought that asuna's breasts were the perfect size, so I told her that they were fine. She had this sexy grin on her face right before she climbed on top of me. She said "kirito, I am ready to lose my virginity". I was still surprised but i went along with it. I said " what do you mean"? Asuna told me " I want to have a child". 

ASUNA

I finally told kirito that I wanted a child.  After I did he said "if you really want one, we can have one". Inside I felt so happy, kirito sat up so I did the same. Then he kissed me, I felt his tongue trying to make its way through my lips so I let his tongue through. Are tongues met together as they did before, then he broke the kiss to take his pants off. I got the message and took mine off to, he wrapped his arms around me as he started to kiss my neck. We fell back into the bed, i took his boxers off and then he broke the kiss to take my panties off. I looked down to see his cock, it was about seven inches long. He asked me if I really wanted it because it will hurt. I told him " I do, I really do". He smiled and said ok as he thruster into me, I moaned a little but told him to go faster. He speed up as I continued to moan.

KIRITO

Asuna started to moan as I thruster into her but I didn't stop. After about 30 minutes she said " its Time to give you some pleasure. She told me to lay down, so I did. She started to lick the tip of my cock when yelled to her " don't you dare tease me". She grinned and started to full on suck my dick, I moaned a little. After a while she stopped and laid back on top of me, she said " Now it's time for you to give me some pleasure. I got the message and began playing with her breasts, she moaned but I didn't stop. Then I began to thrust into her again.
FOUR DAYS LATER
ASUNA

I walked into the living room were kirito was sitting. I told him I had a surprise for him, I pulled out a little baby onesie and five pregnancy tests. I said " I just got back from the doctors, they all proved positive". He jumped up and ran over to me, he said " really! I can't believe we are going to be parents"! He kissed me on the cheek and put his arm around me.

One hour later
KIRITO

I was so happy to hear that I was going to be a dad. Me and Asuna sat on the couch discussing names for the baby if it's going to be a boy or a girl. We finally choose Nanami if it's a girl and zen if it's a boy. After the discussion Asuna started making lunch. She was making my favorite sandwich of all time. My mouth would start watering just thinking about it. When she finished making it she brought it over to the table and said " I really do spoil you". I laughed as we began eating. As usual, her the food was amazing. After lunch we walked to the park, it was snowing outside so we wore our coats. We held hands as we walked through the park, then we found a bench under a tree. We sat and watched the snow fall.

TO BE CONTINUED