Part eight

Remember this story is about how kirito got permission from asuna's parents to marry her. So it's already happened

KIRITO

Today is the day I am going to ask asuna's parents to marry her. Her dad was nice to me but her mom was kinda harsh.
I pulled up to there mansion on my motorcycle, I was wearing a tux and some black dress shoes. I walked up to their door, took a deep breath, and knocked. One minute later the door was opened by asuna's dad mr Yuki. He smiled and said hello. I responded saying " good morning, may I come in"? He said yes, he moved so I could come in. The house was huge, I took my shoes off as Mr Yuki started to walk towards the living room. I followed him and we sat down. He was drinking coffee as I began to speak " sir, I would like to ask you something". He looked at me and said ok. I continued to speak " sir, may I marry your daughter Asuna"? He smiled and said " well I know that that you two love each other very much and you have and will protect her, but I would still like too know a few things". I said ok as he continued talking " first, what do you want to do when your older"? I answered by saying " I have been studying mechatronic's"( I think I said that right). He said " that sounds wonderful, second how much do you love my daughter". I said in a serious voice " I love Asuna with all my heart, I will protect her and give my life up for her". He smiled and said " well you sound like the perfect man for my daughter, but you must never hurt her". I understood and said " I will never hurt her and thank you". With that I said good bye and thank you for the last time and left. I was so happy.

The next chapter will be the marriage- love_anime_bro😈😁