Part two

KIRITO

Asuna let me in the room, but when I walked in I didn't see her. Then out of no where she came out wearing these really sexy pajamas, she wrapped her arms around my neck with a grin on her face. I smiled back and put my arms on her waist to pull her closer. We fell back into the bed, then my lips fell on to asuna's. Are tongues met and wrapped around each other. Asuna broke our passionate kiss to take off the top part of her pjs and threw them to the side. She fell back on top of me as we continued to make out. After a while, Asuna started getting sleepy, so I put the pjs back on her and my pjs on. I got back in bed with her, when I got in with her she wrapped her arms around me. I put my hands around her waist and shortly after we fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY
ASUNA

I woke up the next morning to see that it was going to be a beautiful day. Kirito was already up sitting in his favorite rocking chair watching the news. He handed me a cup of coffee and said good morning with a smile. I sat up and said good morning back, kirito asked me " what do you want for breakfast" ?
I said French toast, then he got up and went down stairs to make the breakfast. Once he left the room I got up and got in the shower.
When I finished the shower I got dressed and went doe stairs to eat my breakfast.

KIRITO

Asuna came down the stairs wearing a pink shirt and light purple sweat pants. I smiled and pulled back her chair so she could sit down. She came over and kissed my cheek before sitting down. She said thank you and started to eat. I ate my breakfast as I was reading the news on our tablet. All of a sudden yui popped up on the screen saying good morning to us. I said good morning back with a smile, I put the tablet on a stand so yui could see Asuna too. Asuna said good morning with a smile.
We talked for a while with yui until we finished breakfast. When we did finish breakfast I got up to rinse and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then I went up stairs to take a shower.

ASUNA

I was so happy to see yui, after all she was our "daughter". We talked about about all the things me and kirito were doing.
After a while kirito came down all dressed. He was leaning on the doorway smiling, I asked him what he wanted to do to day. He said he was going to take me to an amusement park for a date. I smiled and said ok, I have had a lot more time to do stuff now that my mom had finally given up on finding me a suitor. She didn't like kirito at all but I would turn down every suitor she wanted me to marry. I didn't care about that now though, because now I get to live with kirito and one day marry him.
For the next couple hiours we just sat around until it was Time to go. When it was time to go we left on kirito's dark blue motorcycle. Today was a beautiful day, the sun was out and the birds were singing. We arrived at the amusement park around 11:10am. The place didn't have to many people so we didn't have to wait long. We went on roller coasters, mini trains, and lots of stuff. Kirito also bought me food like Cotten candy and hotdogs.

KIRITO

Asuna and me were having a great time going on all the rides. I told her at night they would launch fireworks, she smiled and said yay!
In a couple hours it started to turn dark outside. I had a surprise for Asuna, I reserved the Ferris wheel for the both of us. So basically right before they start the firework show; me and Asuna will go on the Ferris wheel and when we are at the top the people running it will stop it. Soon that time came and I took Asuna to the ferries wheel. I gave the guy our tickets and winked at him. We climbed on and looked around. The  city looked very pretty, but never as pretty as Asuna. Once we got to the top the Gerri's wheel stopped, Asuna was a bit surprised but I told her it was ok. One minute later the fireworks started, Asuna looked over me and said "you did this didn't you". I told her I did, then she kissed me like the way she did last night. I went along with it, we broke the kiss to watch the rest of the fireworks.

TO BE CONTINUED