Part 14- family trip gone wrong

ASUNA
Kirito is finally over use addiction and we been planning a celebration for it for a month now. We decided to go on a camping trip by Mount Fuji, but not in the suicide forest. Right now we're in the car heading to the camp-spot.

1 hour later we reached the camping spot. Kirito unpacked everything while I got the kids out of the truck. While kirito unhooked the camper I showed the kids how to make a good campfire. After 20 minutes of collecting firewood and dead leaves we had a blazing fire going. I decided to get the chairs out so the kids and me could sit around the fire. Kirito shorty finished unpacking and setting up the trailer. He sat right next to me as I told him" we picked the best spot Honey". He respond " yes we did" and kissed me on the cheek.
Then he got up and pulled out the uncooked kabobs and a grill and put them on the fire.

It is was now night , we finished eating and told stories to the kids( a lot about our adventures in sao). Once the fire died low we put the kids in there beds and cleaned up outside.

KIRITO

Me and Asuna were cleaning up dinner outside but then I heard a loud grunt nearby. I heard two more groans then a roar that rattled my ears. I told Asuna to get in the trailer and watch the kids. I quickly ran over to my bag. I pulled out my glock as a grizzly bear walked out from behind the trailer. I shot up in the air to try to scare the bear away, but he just stood up. I decided to run to get the bear away from the kids and Asuna. The bear ran after me. After a while the bear finally caught up to me and bit my arm. Next thing I know I'm rolling on the ground with the bear still attached to my arm. I pulled up my gun and managed to shoot the bear in the foot. The bears teeth let go but he still tried to claw me. I dodged the attacks then shot the bear in the head. The bear dropped dead, I got up and began walking back to the camp.

ASUNA

It was morning and kirito hasn't came back from running off with the bear. I was trying to keep the kids calm but it was a little hard. All of a sudden Nanami pointed out something behind me in excitement. I turned around and saw a limping figure coming towards us, it was kirito. He had a price of shirt wrapped around a wound. I got up from the dirt and ran over to him. He about fell down but I was able to catch him. I carried him to a chair and set him down. Then I pulled out my phone to call a rescue team. Once they picked up I told them everything that happen. Then they said they would be over soon. I hung up the phone and hugged kirito.

FOUR HOURS LATER
Asuna

We're at the hospital waiting outside of kirito's room. After some long waiting the nurse came out and said we could go in. We walked in to see kirito laying in the bed with gauze wrapped around his arm. We sat down and talked with kirito. I was happy to see him alive, but unhappy to be in the hospital again.

To be continued
Sorry it took so long
I hope you liked it