Part one

NARRATOR

Kirito and Asuna live together in a small house by a forest. They have been dating for five years now and today they're going shopping at the new mall in town.

KIRITO

Asuna and me finally arrived at the new mall, and it was a big mall too. We walked inside and looked around.   "man, this mall is awesome" said Asuna . We walked around until a jewelry store caught her eye. She said she wanted to go in and look around, so we did. There was lots of rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. She saw this ring that had two stones in it, one was turquoise and the other was a black diamond. She really wanted it so I bought it for her. As we walked out of the store she kissed my cheek and said thank you (While smiling). I blushed and took her and as we continued walking.

ASUNA

Kirito and me kept on walking until he saw GameStop. I told him he could go shop there while I stop by the food court. He smiled and said ok. I kissed him and walked off. The only thing was I wasn't going to the food court. Instead I went to Victoria's Secret to pick out new pair of pajamas. I found a pair that was purple and really sexy. I bought them and ran out to the car to hide them from kirito. After that I ran back to GameStop too see that kirito had bought the movie "mummy". I he saw me and waved, I ran up to him and said " are we gonna have a movie night tonight"? He said yes and smiled. We then left because it was getting late. When we got home ran inside with my new pj's and hide them in our room. When I came out kirito had put in the movie and was waiting for me.

KIRITO

When Asuna came out of the room and saw me she blushed and sat down with me. What happened next I didn't expect at all, Asuna pulled off my shirt and cuddled up with me. I blushed but didn't go against it. I put my arm around her and started to run my hand through her hair. She smiled and giggled.

ASUNA

After a couple minutes I got up to stretch. I turned my head back to see kirito staring at my ass and blushing. I blushed then giggled. I asked him if he liked it, he blushed and said yes. So I said " well, I know something else you might like to see". He had a confused look on his face and asked what I meant by that. I told him to come with me so he turned off the tv and followed me to our room. When we got there I told him to wait outside the door. He said ok as I shut the door to change into my new pajamas.

To be continued