Chapter 9

Debby's P.O.V

Someone knocked on the door, I bet it was Lucas. When I opened the door my smile soon dissapeard as I saw his face covered in blood.

"Surprise..." He said and smiled.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked and let him come inside.

"I hit my face.." He claimed and looked around the house, "Nice house by the way, do it have a bathroom?" He asked.

"Across the corner." I spoke.

I followed him to the bathroom where he washed his face, he walked outside again, we sat down on the couch.

"Did someone beat you up?" I asked serious.

"No, a door hit my face." He claimed and smiled at me.

But I knew he was lying, I knew Zayn did it to him. I just shook my head and smiled at him.

"I've missed you so much, why are you here?" I asked as I hugged him.

"To tell you that I love you.. I just didn't realize it before I started to miss you so much after you moved." He smiled.

"I've just been gone for three days." I laughed.

"Exactly." He spoke.

It was quiet for a while, we just stared at eachother before I leaned in to kiss him.

Lucas' P.O.V

When I saw her closing her eyes and leaned towards me, I got scared, remembering what the dude who knocked me down told me.

But how could he actually find out if I kissed her? I took the chance and kissed her back. We were making out. But I didn't enjoy it, I kept remembering what he told me. I was scared. I moved back and stopped kissing her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked looking confused.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I.." I didn't know what to say, "I just can't do this."

She tightned her jaw, "Be honest, did someone beat you up and tell you not to kiss me or something?" She asked.

I didn't answer, I just looked away. "I need to go." I spoke and stood up.

She stopped me, "Let me follow you to the bus stop." She spoke and kissed me again.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." She said rolling her eyes.

We put on our shoes and went outside, when we came past our school, we spotted the guy beating me up with two friends. They walked over to us...