Chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V

This Debby girl was pissing me off with her kindness. She pulled her arm away as I were bringing her behind the gymnasium. That spot where called, "The ghetto spot."

She wasn't much of a talker, or maybe she was just scared.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking up at me.

"The ghetto spot." My friend Drake spoke.

She stopped and claimed, "I'm not going to a wierd-ass place called The ghetto spot."

I smirked as Drake pushed her from behind making her walk again.

"Too bad." My other friend Ashton spoke.

When we were behind the gymnasium we all sat down on a bench. Drake, pulled out a pack of smoke and handed it to us. When he came to Debby she just shook her head.

Debby's P.O.V

Did they really want me to smoke? Hell no. When I shook my head this guy just pulled out a smoke from the back and grabbed my hand. He handed me the smoke and brought up a ligher.

They all started to smoke while I just sat there awkwardly just looking at them.

"Try." Zayn commanded and took a drag.

"No. You can't make me." I said short.

One of his friend brought up a pocket knife and pointed it towards me. My eyes widned as Zayn placed his hand on the guy's shoulder.

"Relax Ashton, she'll do it." Zayn spoke as this Ashton guy put the knife down.

I looked down at the smoke again and held it right in front of my mouth.

"Don't be scared princess." Ashton said as they laughed.

I closed my eyes and sucked in the smoke. My throat was burning as I coughed and dropped the smoke on the ground.

"Not that bad, right?" Zayn other friend spoke.

I rolled my eyes and spat on the ground.

The guys looked up at Zayn, "Aren't you going to introduce us to the girl?" Ashton asked and smirked.

"Debby, this is Ashton," Zayn said and pointed at the boy with lightbrown hair, lots of muscels, and blue eyes.

"And this is Drake," He spoke pointing at the other guy with blond hair and brown eyes, "Drake, Ashton, this is Debby Miller."

"Now." The Drake guy said, stood up and placed his leg on the bech next to me. He came close up to my face as he whispered, "Smoke it all." He held up the smoke.

I looke at Zayn and Ashton, they just giggled. I was thinking about running. But I didn't know if they were faster than me, or if they were going to beat me up.

But I took the chance. I stood up fast and started to run. I could hear the schoolbell the recess was over.

As I ran I turned my head back and saw them running after me. There were no people left in the schoolyard.

I made it inside the class. I sat down at my spot, seconds later Zayn and the boys came in giving me a killer look.

Zayn sat down next to me and punched my shoulder, "Look forward to after school." He whispered.

The teacher, Mrs. Walked turned to face me and Zayn, "Did he show you around Debby?" She asked.

"No he j..." I spoke before Zayn kicked my leg under the table. I moaned as I spoke, "Yes Mrs. Walked he did."

"Good." Mrs. Walker said and turned around.

When the class was over it was lunch break. I went to the cafeteria with Lucy. We sat down with some pizza and soda.

Suddenly Zayn and his friends came over and sat between me and Lucy.

"Oh please, don't you have anything better to do?" I groaned and stood up.

But Ashton grabbed my shoulder pushing me down again, "I guess not." He spoke.

The boys started to talk with eachother while Lucy and I sat there awkwardly.

After lunch break we had out last two classes before we could go home. I hugged Lucy goodbye and went to my locker and put the books inside.

Then I remembered what Zayn said in class. I went inside the girls bathroom and stayed there for a while hoping the boys went home, after about 15 minutes i stepped outside, the hallway was all empty. I grabbed my bag and were about to go out before two strong hands grabbed my shoulder and threw me back.

I fell down and spotted Zayn. But I didn't see his friends. He smirked and came closer to me, "Did you think you could get away?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------