Chapter 11

Debby's P.O.V

It was Ashton, the one who raped Lucy. I crawled back as he smiled. He bent down, grabbed both of my shoulders, lifted me up and slammed me against the wall.

He started to kiss me, and he took off my top..

"Please stop." I whispered while he kissed my neck.

But he didn't listen, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I moaned as he giggled. I was thinking, if I screamed, would anyone hear me? Maybe someone it outside.

"Help! Someone! Please help me!" I shouted before Ashton punched me down on the floor.

"Shut up you little piece of shit." He said and grabbed my throat.

He sat on top of me starting to kiss me again. As he were about to take off my pants I saw someone grab his hair and lifted him up.

It was Zayn, oh what a relief to see him. He kicked Ashton down and brought up his knife stabbing Ashton in the arm.

"Don't fucking touch her you pervert." Zayn spoke as Ashton ran outside.

Zayn walked over to me and helped me up, I grabbed my top and put in on. We just looked eachother in the eyes, "Thank you." I whispered and smiled.

He shook his head, and walked outside. I sighed as I went to class. I sat next to Lucy and whispered everything that happened until the teacher told us to be quiet.

I took a quick look at Zayn, he was already looking at me, but turned his head fast.

It was lunch break, Lucy and I hung out in the cafeteria. Surprisingly, Zayn and his friends, didn't annoy us today. I spotted Zayn come inside the door, his friends was sitting on the table next to us.

Zayn took a quick look at them but sat somewhere else, all alone. I felt bad for him.

"Just go." Lucy spoke and smiled.

I looked at her and smiled, then I walked over to the table Zayn were sitting at. He looked up at me.

"Can I sit here?" I asked and smiled.

He just nodded not giving me a little smile.

"So, you and Ashton.. You're not friends anymore?" I asked trying to start a conversaition.

Zayn looked me, tightening his jaw, "It's not one of your business." he spoke.

"What happened in the boys bathroom.." I spoke before Zayn interrupted me..

"I did that for you." Zayn said short.

"Yeah, I know, like who wouldn't save a girl who almost got raped?" I said cocking an eyebrow.

"I didn't save Lucy. I was there when she got raped, but I didn't do anything." Zayn spoke and looked down in shame.

I didn't know what to say, I blinked a few times. i opened my mouth and before I even got to say anything Zayn spoke, "I will always protect you. And I'm going to wat for you, no matter how long it takes."

I sighed, "Zayn.."

"Don't say anything... I don't wanna hear it. But I will let you know, just for you, I will be a better person." He said trying to smile.

He stood up and walked past me, but before he walked away he turned around and said, "And sorry for everything."

He walked out of the cafeteria. I stood up and sat next to Lucy again telling her everything.

But once Zayn went out, Drake and Ashton followed him...