Chapter 10

Debby's P.O.V

"So, who's this lovely guy?" Zayn spoke and smirked.

"Lucas, move, he's going home." I spoke and went past them.

But Zayn grabbed Lucas' hoodie and pulled him back, "Did you kiss?" He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"No! I swear!" Lucas shouted covering his face ready for Zayn to hit him.

Zayn threw him down on the ground and spoke, "You're lying. Don't you think we saw you through the window?"

"Shit." Lucas whispered.

"I was joking, we didn't see you, but now I know you're lying." Zayn laughed and kicked his stomach.

I tried to run over to stop Zayn but Drake held me, whil Ashton walked over and punched Lucas' face.

"No, stop! Please!" I screamed while Drake held tight around me.

"I warned you kid." Zayn spoke and kicked him once more.

Lucas' tried to stand up but Ashton kneed him straight in the face. He fell down again holding over his face.

"Please Zayn!" I shouted towards Zayn.

Zayn stopped kicking him, Drake let go of me as I ran over to Zayn and slapped him, "What the hell is wrong with you." I whisperered and then ran over to Lucas.

I picked him up carrying him over my shoulder as we walked past the boys and to the bus stop.

The bus came in about one minute.

"I'm so sorry Lucas, I tried to stop him." I said almost crying.

"Debby, I don't think that... you and I is going to work." Lucas spoke as the bus came.

I didn't answer him, the bus stopped and he walked inside. As the bus drove away I started to cry. I sat down on the bench and pulled my knees up to my chest.

After some minutes of non stop crying I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked up, it was Zayn. I stood up and were about to leave before he grabbed my wrist.

"Leave me alone Zayn." I said wiping away my tears.

He pulled me back, I was between his legs as he grabbed my waist. He took a deep breath before speaking, "When someone's jealous, you'll lose control."

I rolled my eyes as I laughed, "But you can be able to control yourself for gods sake."

I tried to move back but he wouldn't let go.

"I couldn't, because I've never been jealous before." He whispered looking into my eyes.

"Why on earth are you jealous? I'm not even yours!" I shouted and pushed myself away from him starting to walk away.

He followed me, "I really hope that someday, you and me will happen, you know?" He spoke from behind me.

"And I really hope not." I said, "Just leave me alone, I don't want you to ruin every chance I get with a boy."

"Why can't you just give me a chance?" Zayn said loud.

I turned around and he stopped, I tightned my jaw as I shouted, "Because you gave me every reason not to!"

He didn't say anything, his eyes was tearing up. I felt bad when I saw him get upset. He bit his lips as he looked another way trying so hard not to cry.

"Zayn..." I whispered before he stopped me, "You know what? You're really not worth it."

He walked away, I sighed as I walked home...

It was getting late, I got ready for bed, as I layed in my bed I texted Cassie, telling her everything. She already knew that about Lucas, he've already told her.

I told her goodnight and went to sleep.

*Next day.*

I woke up and got ready for school. I checked the clock. I was late, I put on my shoes and ran to school, before I entered the classroom someone pulled me back from behind, holding over my mouth and dragged me to the boys bathroom.

I got thrown down on the floor. Everything was blurry. As I got my sight back I gasped and got really scared...