Chapter 13

Zayn's P.O.V

"Soo.." I said as we sat down on her bed, "What are we going to do?"

"We are..." She said slowly, and threw her books on the bed, "Going to do homework!" She cheered.

I laughed, "You must be joking."

"Nope, We're having a test tomorrow, and I really don't want to fail in English, it's like, the easiest subject in the history!" She spoke opening her books and brought up a pencil.

"Allright, and what amI going to do then?" i spoke rolling my eyes.

"You my friend," She said and handed me a book, "Are going to study with me."

I gave her a 'are you serious' look, but she just gave me the puppyface, "Fine," I groaned and opened the book.

We studied for hours. Suddenly she took a look at her watch, "Shit." She whispered.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she looked up at me.

"We've been studying for five hours straight, my mom will be home any minute." As she said that I heard the door downstairs being opened.

"I guess that's her?" I spoke as we went downstairs.

Her mom looked alot like Debby, she smiled at us while we were walking down the stairs.

"Why haven't you gone to bed? It's school tomorrow." She said trying to be a responible mom. I knew that she really wasn't in the way she giggled.

"Sorry mom, we were studying." Debby smirked and kissed her mom on the cheeks.

"Suure, studying." Her mom spoke and winked.

I laughed as she layed her eyes on me, "So, who's this guy? Your boyfriend?"

I looked over at Debby, she was blushing, how cute.

"No mom, we're just friends." She spoke trying to hide her face.

"Oh, you're on that level," She said to me and laughed, "Don't worry, you'll get past friendzone quick with that girl."

I laughed again, her mom was so cool!

"Since it's so late, do your parents mind if you spend the night here?" Her mom asked and smiled.

"I guess not." I smiled back.

"What's your name by the way?" She asked reaching out her hand.

"Zayn Malik." I said shooking her hand.

"Hannah Miller." She said and went over to the kitchen.

"You guys hungry?" She asked.

Debby nodded as she sat down on the dining table. I sat down right next to her.

We ate some toast and went to the bathroom, her mom had an unopened pack of toothbrush witch she handed me. I thanked as I brushed my teeths next to Debby.

"Am I going to sleep on the couch?" I asked her mom who was cleaning after us.

"You choose, you can sleep with Debby if it's okay with her." Her mom smirked as I helped her with the dishes.

"It's okay with me!" Dabby said running towards me grabbing my hand and dragged me upstairs.

Before she closed the bedroom door she shouted, "Goodnight mom! Love you!"

I placed the books down from the bed, "It's just one bed, where am I supposed to sleep?"I asked and looked over at her.

"I'm sure you probably can squeeze in with me." She smiled.

I was so confused right now, was she flirting with me? Or just being friendly? Geez, girls are so hard to understand..