Chapter 2

Debby's P.O.V

The alarm clock woke me up at seven am. I rubbed my eyes as I walked downstairs, there was a note on the fridge, I picked it up and it said, "The new job starts early and ends late, so make some breakfast and get ready for school, I'll be home by 12am"

I sighed as I made some breakfast. I then took a shower and got dressed, since it was summer I put on a blue shorts and a white tight top.

I put on some makeup and packed my schoolbag. Then I went downstairs, the clock was 08:10, I put on my white converse and went outside locking the door after me.

I walked up to school not knowing witch door I would enter. The schoolbell rang as everyone walked inside. I just stood there trying to figure out where my class were.

Suddenly I feel a strong hand grab my shoulder, I turned around fast and faced the boy I slapped the other day. No way, he goes to this school?

He smiled as he opened his mouth to speak, "So, the little princess is starting here? Well, this is going to be fun."

I didn't say anything, I wouldn't dare now when there wasn't anyone here to save me.

"Searching for your class?" He then asked.

I nodded as he laughed, "It's over there." He spoke pointing towards a door on the other side of the building.

I smiled as I walked towards it. I stepped inside ad saw students twice as big as me, they all looked at me with a killer stare.

An old man came over to me, witch I'm guessing is the teacher, "You're the new kid?" I nodded as he continued, "Welcome, but this is 3 graders, you as a 1. grader have to go over there." He spoke and pointed in the oposite direction as the other boy pointed.

I bit my teeths together being pissed over the boy. I walked inside the class as everyone looked at me like I've killed five people. The teacher smiled as she said, "You must be Debby. Just find a seat and you'll get the equipment after this class."

I smiled as I looked around, but my smile soon dissapeard as the only emty seat was next to the dickhead showing me the wrong class.

He smirked as I walked over at sat down. I moved my chair a little more away from him, but he just grabbed the chair and pulled me back.

I placed my bag on the floor as I heard him whisper with his sweet british accent, "Zayn."

I turned my head and cocked an eyebrow, "Sorry?" I whispered as he smirked.

"My name is Zayn, Zayn Malik. And yours?" He smiled.

I had to admit that his smile was nice. Because when he smiled his eyes got smaller as his cheekbones showed more. And his hazel eyes was just.. No wait what am I doing? I don't like this guy.

"Debby Miller." I whispered looking at the blackboard trying to keep up on the math.

"Zayn." The teacher spoke and smiled, "Could you show Debby around after this class or something?"

I bit my lips hoping for him to say no. But he didn't, "Sure Mrs. Walker." He smiled.

After the class I got my books, I carried them as I were walking to my locker. Suddenly someone bumpes into my back and I dropped the books. It was Zayn and the two other guys he was with yesterday.

"Let me show you around." Zayn and he other guys laughed and walked outside.

I rolled my eyes and bent down to pick up the books. Another girl bent down next to me helping me with the books. She was blond and had green eyes.

We stood up as she followed me to my locker. I placed the books in and turned to the girl, "Thank you."

"Oh no problem. Zayn and his pals is just some assholes." She smiled, " Lucy Johnson, by the way." She spoke and reached out her hand.

I shook it as I said, "Debby Miller."

"I'm going in the same class as you. Zayn don't need to show you around, I can." She said as I smiled and nodded.

We walked outside and spotted Zayn with his friends waiting for me. They walked over to us, "Geez, you're slow." He laughed.

"Lucy is going to show me around, so you guys can go and annoy someone else." I spoke in a bitchy attitude.

Zayn looked over at Lucy and rolled his eyes, "No, Lucy can go and fuck herself." He spoke as one of his friends pushed her back and Zayn grabbed my arm starting to walk away.

-----------------------------------------
Thank you for reading