Chapter 6

Debby's P.O.V

"Please don't hurt me!" I said loud before Drake kicked me in my stomach.

Zayn grabbed my neck and lifted me up, "What you did out there, was stupid." He spoke before punching me.

Ashton went for it too and punched my face. I fell down as Zayn went for a kick.

Then he brought me up against the wal and just looked me in the eyes. He smiled like he enjoyed ma being hurt.

Then he kneed me in the stomach and I fell down on my knees. Zayn and Drake left into the classroom again leaving me and Ashton alone. I was scared. Last time Ashton were alone with a girl he raped her.

Ashton bent down and held up my chin making me look at him. He started to kiss me, but I didn't kiss him back. He punched me once more in the face.

"Kiss me back." He commanded and lifted me up against the wall.

He started to kiss me again. I had to kiss him back. He tried to take off my top but I pushed his hands away. He stopped kissing me and tightned his jaw.

He were about to hit me again before we heard a dark voice behind us.

"Leave." I looked over at the boy.

He had a classy style, brown hair and blue eyes. Ashton walked over to him, "What are you going to do?" He smirked.

The boy went for a punch in the face, he then kicked Ashton. But Ashton punchd him back really hard, he fell down as Ashton grabbed his throat.

"Don't be stupid." He whispered and walked into the classroom again.

I ran over to th boy saving me, "Are you okay?" I asked.

He smiled as he replied, "Don't you worry about me, it's you who's bleeding and have bruises."

I smiled and helped him up, "Thank you." I whispered.

It got quiet, not awkward silence but a cute moment silence. He then shook his head and reached out his hand, "Theodor Johnson."

I shook his hand, "Deeby Miller." I smiled.

"You probably want to wash your face before going to class again." He spoke.

I nodded, "I'll see you later." I smiled and walked into the girls bathroom again washing my face.

It was blood everywhere. My stomach still hurts. I went inside the classroom again hiding my face from the teacher.

"What happened?" Lucy asked.

"Got beaten up by Zayn and his gang." I whispered as I spotted Theodor on the other side of the classroom.

Zayn's P.O.V

That's what she got for being rude.. After a while the door opened and Debby walked in. She didn't lay her eyes on me a second. She just walked past me and sat down. Then she looked over at this Theodor boy who was already looking at her.

He waved to her and she waved back. Did they have a thing going on or something? Even though I didn't give a shit about Debby I felt a little anger inside me when they constantly had eyecontact.

After school I walked outside with Drake and Ashton and spotted Debby talking with Theodor. They laughed. I pulled a cigarette out and started to smok with the boys.

They noticed that my eyes were on Theodor and Debby.

"Dude, are we going to beat him up?" Drake asked.

I nodded and smirked. When the schoolyard were all emty we went over to them, I pushed Theodor and he fell down on the ground.

"Dude, what the hell?" He shouted as Ashton ran over and kicked him in the face.

"What are you doing?!" Debby yelled running over to him.

But Drake grabbed around her waist pulling her back as I knocked Theodor several times. I then turned to face Debby, "Go home." I commanded.

She shook her head and looked over at Theodor again, "Now!" I shouted as she ran home.

We continued beating the kid up...