♡Mixed Emotions♡ {Chapter 2}

Kaede's Point of View

  ・ ゚☆⋆ ~💗✧~⏠~✧💗~ ⋆☆ ゚・  

  I rubbed my eyes as I began to wake up, regaining consciousness. I sat up in bed, realizing I slept with Shuichi, who was laying on the opposite end of the bed snoring. It was adorable, how calm and relaxed he looked. But of course, we didn't do any inappropriate activity. (Y E T).

  I looked to my other side, where a nightstand was and a clock. It read 6:04 am. Woah, I woke up pretty early after a long hard day of work... And from smooching with Shuichi! I sighed and shook my head.

  Why did I even kiss him? Would it affect our relationship as friends? Would it affect Rantaro? Who knew? Oh no, I don't want anything to change.. And that reminds me, where's Rantaro? And what happened to him? And what does he do in the Future Foundation? What did Byakuya mean by special uses? Does he work on Saturdays? What division is he in? I had too many questions that needed to be answered. But today, I would use this free day for answers.

  I got up from the bed and decided that it would be best to change. So I quietly tiptoed across the cold carpet floor as I made my way to my closet. Since I didn't have work, I just wanted to wear my usual clothing, even though I had doubt it would be there... Somehow it's there, maybe the Future Foundation provided me with attire they know I like or at least usually wear? Afterall, Aoi did tell me more things would start to fill up my room right? This could be the start. Plus, if the Future Foundation did study me, they would know what I like to wear. Hmph, guess it isn't too shocking then. There it was, my usual pink vest, dark purple knee-high stockings, white long-sleeve shirt, ankle-length brown leather oxfords, and it made me happy... Reminded me of some memories.

  Welp, time to undress... Having my back faced towards the bed, I grabbed a pair of my casual knee-high socks. After I slipped them on, I took off my shirt fully, making me colder. It felt nice in a way, my back exposed allowed me to experience the morning breeze.

  I put on my dark magenta, musical patterned skirt and quickly slipped on my white shirt. I was halfway buttoning the buttons until I heard a noise of something muffling the blankets from behind. I must have woken him up from all of my movement. Oh no, not good. I'm not done changing yet!

  I froze in place, not sure what to do. Then I realized, Shuichi was awake, and I'm changing right in front of him. I slowly turned around, seeing Shuichi's piercing grayish-eyes wide open. His cheeks were a tint of rose pink and his jaw was wide open as he was staring directly at me. His hair was a bit messy, which was so adorable for some reason. I gulped and stared at him.

  Then he too realized that he was staring at me, not fully clothed. Then he came out of bed, walking towards me. Oh jeez, how did I even get into this position??? I slowly took steps back as he took steps forward to the point where I bumped into the wall not even realizing it while Shuichi continued to approach me. Then he came closer... And closer... And closer... And closer.

  "H-Hey, S-Shuichi? How's your morning?" I couldn't help my eyes wandering to his gorgeous face, down to his chest, then his abs, then his undergarments. He was shirtless, probably from when he took it off before going to sleep. I bit the bottom of my lower lip and blushed at what my view was. I have to admit, what I saw was really hot, and for someone who rarely shows skin off, he had a decent body. His chest muscles were in shape, so were his arms. He had toned abs. That training with Kaito really did pay off!... Kaito...