♡Orange Juice♡ {Chapter 6}

Author's Note: From this point on in the story, Kaede is going to be interacting with others more! Btw this will be a long chapter xD. Things are finally starting to heat up.

  ・ ゚☆⋆ ~💗✧~⏠~✧💗~ ⋆☆ ゚・   

After finally being able to calm down by having a pleasant rest, I decided now would be a great time to go out and get myself a drink, to help refresh myself.

Oh no! Wait, I forgot... By this point, I was supposed to meet up with Rantaro and Shuichi. But in all honesty, I did not feel like meeting up with them... Especially not after my 'nightmare'.

My cheeks began to turn a bright shade of red.

Ah, why did I enjoy the beginning of that 'nightmare' so much? I bit my lip, from just the thought of it.

But at the same time, I felt a dark sensation rise as I remembered Rantaro stabbing Shuichi. The look in his eyes... That menacing laugh, sadistic smile... The words he said. What did this mean?...

I decided to shake it off... (For now).

Guess I should let them know, I won't be coming right? It's not like they already met up and are ready for our hangout right?

I pulled out my new phone, (given to all newcomers by the Future Foundation), and texted the group chat where there was Rantaro, Shuichi, and me.

Kaede: Hey guys, sorry but I don't feel so well, I don't think I can make it.

Faster than a blink of an eye, Shuichi replied.

Shuichi: It's alright Sunshine! Even though Rantaro and I are already met up.

Kaede: Ah, sorry.

Technically, I wasn't lying, I don't feel so well. Not physically, but emotionally. From the 'nightmare'.

I smiled as I saw Shuichi's message. Right, I'm his 'Wifey'.

Shuichi: Wait hold on, you don't feel well? Do you want me to bring you medicine, cough drops, a chicken noodle soup, a cold towel, water bottles, a box of tissues, a thermometer for your temperature, do you need more blankets? Or do you want me to come over to you and take care of you?

Now I was uncontrollably screaming inside, I always found myself loving how considerate and caring Shuichi is, an adorable side I would always find myself to treasure.

But unfortunately, as lovely as it sounds, I'm not sick in that way, but I can't let him know.

Kaede: Thank you, but I think I'll pass :)

Shuichi: Feel better. But please let me know if you ever need anything... Like a kiss or, cuddling time. I'm here for you.

I sighed in relief, knowing I dodged a bullet this time.

Immediately after, I could have sworn he sent me a... Heart emoji?

Ahhh I could feel my heartbeat beating extremely fast.

Not knowing what to do from the sudden amount of affection, I accidentally panicked and threw my phone to the wall after seeing the message, realizing I now need a new phone.