LOVE.....

I stared and stared as he came closer. Go Away, my mind shouted Yet, I could not make a sound. I was completely taken over my shock and fright.

Don't come closer. Peter'll hurt you. What are you doing. My eyes tried to tell him. He looked at me. I suddenly felt safe, ready to fight.

Peter gripped my hand even stronger. He smirked, " So, what is the great Michael Whitlock doing at a night bar? Never knew you were so involved in such things."

Michael! Yes, what was he doing here? He hated night clubs and things liked these.

Michael appeared very rigid, " Let go of Juliet, Peter."

"And why exactly should I do that?" Peter asked, holding closer and grazing my lips with his own.

Michael's eyes blared with fury. Suddenly he took Peter's hand and pulled it apart from mine with great force. I sank to the ground, scared for Michael as well as me.

Peter became mad with anger.

"You crossed your limits, Whitlock." He yelled.

Some of his goons came forward.One of them tried to touch me. But, I was ready. I had to fight for Michael. I gave him a tight slap. He held his reddening cheek with chock.

"Ready to lose, Whitlock!" Peter shouted.

"We'll see that, Polsten. How dare you forcibly seduce Juliet??"

"What's that to you? why do you even care?"

" I care because unlike you, I seriously love her." Michael stopped and stammered a little. " I.....I...I mean as a sister."

I looked at Michael. Why was he blushing? And why the hell was he stammering.Could he ...could the most wanted boy in the whole school love me more than just a friend????!

Peter grinned nastily.

" So, Juliet is not such a little sister to you anymore, is he Whitlock?"

Michael looked away.

I looked at him.

Michael had come all the way to protect me. Suddenly my heart filled with warmth. I had never felt this way before. My heart was beating super fast. I needed to know how Michael felt about me? I took a hasty decision. I went up to the two guys.

"Michael....." I whispered.

"Juliet, please don't get me wrong. I...I"

I didn't let him complete the sentence. I put my lips on his and we kissed.....kissed like I had never before. It felt just right. Our lips moved with perfect sync.

"Juliet, I'm sorry I never told you this before. But, I thought you would never feel the same about me. The truth is, I love you more than just a sister...more than just a friend. And having you about me all the time without getting to kiss you, caress your cheeks, holding your hand and telling you how much you really mean to me has been pure torture for me." Michael confessed.

I stared at him. Michael Whitlock.....is in love with me? But the most important question is, Am I in love with him?

Before I could come to a decisive answer. A laughter reached my eyes.

Both of us turned to see Peter laughing. His gang was staring at him, wondering probably whether he had gone mad.

I looked at Michael. He shrugged.

"Yay!!!!!!!" Peter yelled. " I succeeded."

He looked at our confused expressions and grinned. He came closer and gave both of us a hug.