The Lost Boys pt 1

"So, Naomi, who are you going to the spring dance with?" Bennett asked me. I was putting my stuff in my locker, getting ready for my next AP class. I shook my head. I didn't want to tell who I was going with. I was going with Dominic, mostly because he's forcing me. "Um, I dunno, I'd rather not say." I said as putting my last notebook in my locker. I felt the guilt getting to me. I turned to Bennett, I knew that he knew I was lying. He was frowning. The spring dance is coming in a week, and I still haven't told the boys about it. I bet they are planning something. 

-

"Hey Naomi, you look sad." Jordan said while frowning. "Yeah, are you alright? You've been acting all gloomy ever since the Spring Dance was announced." Declan stated. I nodded. "I'm alright." I said, giving a weak smile. I knew they were on to me. Bennett narrowed his eyes at me. I pulled down my hood has he got closer, trying to get the news out of me. "I know what happened Naomi, it's okay, I got it under control." Bennett whispered, while rubbing my hand. How did he know? 

-

I'm dumb, it's Bennett we're talking about. He knew how to get his information in anyway, but how? Wait. There's only one person, that knows, that Dominic asked me out. Raymond.

-

Tomorrow was the Spring Dance. I had already bought my dress, shoes, and corset. I was still going with Dominic, but Bennett, Jordan, and Declan promised to pick me and up and give some company. Honestly, I was relieved that they would do that for me, even when someone else asked me out. I loved them, but I felt bad that they weren't going to the spring dance with me. 

-

Today's the day. I'm freaking myself out, mostly because Dominic is going to be there, and I really don't want to hang out with him, especially in front of my bestfriends. But I have to, or else Domi won't hold up his end of the deal...

The guys picked me up, and they looked handsome. All wearing identical tuxedos with each a different flower on the right of their chests. And I was wearing a light blue, long dress with sparkles on my chest and I brought a white purse, even though I don't like wearing on. We were all staring at each other, and they were all blushing. "Dang.." Bennett whispered.  

We arrived to the school dance, and I saw Dominic and Raymond, looking impatient. I got out of the car, with my friends, and walked up to Domi. "Where have you been?" he asked.

 "um, it's, just-" 

"-the traffic, it's pretty bad nowadays, and since it's the spring dance, I bet there's a lot of photographers running around here." Declan said. He winked at me and he saved my butt. Bennett, Jordan, and Declan looked at each other and nodded and proceeded towards the school, leaving me, Domi, and Raymond alone.

"Right, let's go Naomi." Raymond ordered as he nodded to Dominic. He tugged my wrist and tried to pull me forward. I shook my head.

 "Naomi?" Dominic asked. I looked at him. I had those eyes, saying that I don't want any part of this anymore. 

"Dominic, I, I can't, I can't go with you." I confessed. His eyes widened.

 "You were supposed to hold up your end of the deal Nomi.." he replied. His teeth were gritted. 

"I, I know, but, it doesn't feel right anymore, I can't do it.." I said. I looked down on my dress, feeling bad about myself.

  He scoffed. "I knew this was going to happen, Raymond, get Plan B." he said, motioning his hand to Raymond. Plan B? What was plan B? Oh dear god. Raymond came up to me with a rag, and everything went black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp. This is going to be a good fan-fiction. ( cue the evil laughter ) ;D

-IzuChann