The closet pt2

"Jordan! I do not have Snowball!" Bennett argued. 

Jordan thinks Bennett has snowball. But I have Snowball and Declan is just enjoying the show. 

"What do you mean you don't have snowball? Declan might have it then!" Jordan yelled. He walked towards Declan, who was amused. 

"Do YOU have Snowball?"

"No."

"YES YOU DO."

"But I don't."

"ARGH! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. ONE OF YOU HAVE IT AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR."

"Jordan, Bent and I are older than you."

"You suck Declan."

"That's what you did last night."

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Kind of amusing to see that you are accusing the wrong people. Jordan, you really need to work on your detective work." I said, barging out of no where. 

"What do you me- NAOMI LORRAINE. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE SNOWBALL."

"I can't lie."

"NAOMI?!?!? I EXPECTED BETTER OUT OF YOU."

I shrugged innocently. "You shouldn't have took my phone and teased my size Jordan."

His face deadpanned. "Is THIS what it was all about? ME taking your phone? At least I made up for that!"

"Doesn't make up for anything Jordan. Taking a girl's phone is like taking her dignity."

"I just realize that now. But you don't get a punishment if you give me Snowball back."

"You can get him back yourself."

"What do you-"

All of a sudden, Jordan's notifications start to blow up with messages. 

"OMG JORDIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE U THINK DIS WAY! COM PICK ME UP AT MAH HOUSE!!! -Candy"

"You did not."

"But I did."

-

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GAVE HER SNOWBALL!!!" Jordan yelled. 

I chuckled. "Shouldn't have taken my phone."

He sighed. "Bent, Declan, go with me to her house to retrieve Snowball?"

Declan coughed. "Jordan, no offence, but I don't think Snowball is retrievable now. He's locked up with Candy. I'm afraid it's too late."

Sniffle. Sniffle. "Naomi...."

"Yes?"

"Come with me?"

"Where?"

"To Candace's house."

"Why?"

"To retrieve Snowball."

"Nah."

"What? You can't nah me."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Alright, alright, enough with this!" Bennett shouted. "I'll go with you Jordan. I have to buy a phone charger anyways."

His face lightened up. "YAY YAY YAY! BENNETT YOU'RE THE-"

"Rub it on my face later. Let's go."

Jordan shot up and went out the door faster than you can say Close the closet.