Namjoon, skipping lesson and Jungkook

(Y/N POV)

First day back from summer holiday. Yay. Fun! It wasn't necessarily the lessons or school I was annoyed at. It was mainly the people, or more specifically the person. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Yep. Namjoon. Kim freaking Namjoon. Waking up was the hardest thing though, because I knew I'd just groan at the alarm, which was on my phone, and throw it at my wall, making it smash. Which is what happened by the way. So I have to go to school without my phone and earphones, meaning I now can't listen to Got7 ;-;

Le time skippy

Walking to my tute (homeroom) Fun. Especially when you have no friends and there's thirty other people in there, including butt face Namjoon. Yay.

I sat down at the back of the class, extremely bored without my phone, and then someone actually speaks to me. But it's the only person who speaks to me. Woo.

"Hey Y/N! Gimmie your phone!" Said Namjoon.

"No. Can't. Don't have one," I replied with a poker face.

"Awwww, you really that poor?" He replied, sticking his bottom lip out.

"No, I did have one, I just threw it at my wall." I said to him, getting agitated.

"Ohh, I see. ADHD huh." He said, mocking me and flicking my forehead with a chuckle.

"No, asshole. It's called an alarm. Anyway, why would you want to use my phone? Where's yours? Huh?" I replied to him, with a slight smirk.

"I left mine at home, and I wanted to text Hoseok, idiot," Namjoon said, and then left.

So straight after tute (homeroom) I had break, and then after that, science. Since I'm not the biggest fan of Mrs Preece, the science teacher, I think imma skip lesson.

So, during break I decided to just walk around and somehow I ended up underneath the stairs in d block. (a building in the school)

RIIIIINNG CHILDREN

The bell rang, meaning lessons and now I have a whole hour to waste. So, the choices. Do I move, or do I just wait here? Oh well. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

So about 10 minutes into the lessons, I hear the door to the stairs open.

Nooooo.

I scooch over to the far corner and hear footsteps coming towards the stairs. I see a pair of feet, and then a face. Well at least it wasn't a teacher. It was just little golden boy Jungkook.

Since he's such a well behaved person I really wondered why he was here and not in lesson, but then I realized he was on the phone.

"Yeah, she's here. I'll bring her to you," Jungkook said to someone over the phone and put it in his pocket.

He then looked at me and smiled with his little bunny teeth and said,

"Uh hey! Your gonna have to come with me now ^-^" he said, trying to look adorable, while kneeling down and grabbing my arm. Da hell?

Since I was curious and I wanted to know where he was gonna take me, I didn't fight back, I just followed him.

Sorry chapter but I'm gonna make loads more chapters and I don't necessarily have a certain amount of words I intend to write, apart from I have to write at least 500 words ^-^ ANNEYONG.