Run

We continued to walk until Jungkook stopped outside the... Boys changing room? The fuuuuck? I was very confused and I opened my mouth to ask him why we were here but he pushed me in. WHAT A BITCH! Well luckily it was about 20 minutes into lessons so no one should be in there. Damn I think you know where this is going

I walked around the corner to see Namjoon. But not just Namjoon, it was him, and his bitch squad. Ok sorry Jiminie and Hobi and Nami I love you all ok? Ur not bitches it's just a story.

"Da Fuq? Why have you brought me here?" You asked.

"I've brought you here because I didn't do my homework for this whole week, so give yours to me." He replied. Does he really think I did my homework? He is such an idiot.

"And what exactly makes you think I did mine?" You said, with a slight smirk. Oh wow u lil sassy bitch. I like it.

"Hehe the rumors are true! You two really are perfect for each other!" Yelled Taehyung, and then showing off his rectangular smile. Namjoon flicked his forehead, like he does to me and told him that it could never work between us. And to be honest, I totally agree with him.

"Shit. Ok then. Well were both fucked then aren't we?" Namjoon said.

"Nah, I think Y/N is gonna get fucked. By you Namjoon," Yoongi said. Sorry! Not quite yet *winky face* I really hate him sometimes. Sometimes. Only sometimes because he's better than Namjoon. Waaay better than him.

Namjoon then grabbed Yoongi's collar, and said, "I swear to fucking god. WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER!" And punched Yoongi on his right cheek. I did actually feel kinda sorry for him because wow. Have you seen Namjoons muscles? DAYUMMM. Wait. No. I'm just as strong as him, if not more! Huh, nevermind.

(Namjoon POV)

Ok after Yoongi said that, it really set me off, even though Y/N and I are pretty similar. After I punched him, I felt EXTREMELY guilty but I didn't want to apologize, not in front of Y/N anyway.

"Well next lesson I need the homework, and so do you. So. What are you gonna do?" I asked her. Why did I ask her that? Why should I even care what that bitch if gonna be doing? Ugh. Whatever.

"Umm, I dunno. Probably just ditch school for now. Why?" She replied. Shit. Why did I ask her? Now I have to tell her why I gave a shit. UHHHH.

"I just wanted to know if... Uh. If you were gonna be a pussy and skip lesson or take the detention. I'm skipping though." I said to her. I'd say that's a pretty good comeback. Hehe.

"So, you just admitted to being a pussy? Wow! Guys did you just hear him?!" Y/N said. Whyyyy did I say that!? I'm such an idiot!

"Namjoon, you really are an idiot, aren't you?" Hoseok said, laughing his pony ass off.

(Y/N POV)

"Hey guys! Stop it! Your just being mean!" Jin said. Damn, he would make a good wife or princess hehe.

"Sorry, mom," Taehyung moaned, sounding incredibly sarcastic. Hehe, I was right. He should've been born as a woman.

While they were all arguing and laughing, I decided to take my chances and I dashed for the door to get away.

"Hey get her!" I hear Jimin yell as I reach the door and flee.

Le time Skippy, brought to you by Jiminies abs tho. Like wow they're freaking amazing.

(Namjoon POV)

Were were looking for about half an hour to find Y/N, and there was 20 minutes left until next lesson, so maybe she was on her way out of the school?

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go look somewhere else, and I'll call you if I find her," I tell them.

"K, anneyong," they all say in unison.

I started to walk towards the front gates to find Y/N and I got there, after a while. I stopped behind a bin because I saw her, and I didn't feel like running at full speed. Again. She stopped waking and turned around.

I then heard her say, "Yo. Namjoon. I know your there. So, you found me huh? Well you might be able so see me, but you still have to catch meeee!"

"You little shit," I said, and she seemed to have heard me because she then said, "Aw now that's just mean, meanie. Hehe,"

After saying that she turned away and began walking, but she wasn't that dumb, because she did look over her shoulder to see me about ten feet away from her, which made her run. Hehe. I knew I could get her.

So, the next 15 minutes consisted of:

Running

Searching

Running

Searching

Running

Searching

But that cycle stopped after we came to a fence, which she climbed over. That bitch. At least she didn't start running though, she just stopped. I also managed to climb over the fence and I started to walk towards her.

(Y/N POV)

So... Tired... Must... Stop...

No... Can't let... Him get me...

(Namjoon POV) (again) (loll)

I walked towards her, but I ended up running. As soon as my feet touched the ground, Y/N started to slightly sway to the side, and then she collapsed. Well shit.

(Jin POV)

The kids and I were still looking, but gave up as soon as Namjoon left because we really can't be bothered to look anymore. No one had a call from Nami so we just decided to go to class.

(Yoongi POV)

I feel like Namjoon had found Y/N and is fucking her hehe. I'm naughty.

(Jiminie-oppa-mine-bias POV)

I'm hungry and bored. Also, where's Namjoon? Uh.

(Kookie POV)

Gosh, Jimin is so cute! I just want to squeeze his lil man cheeks. And that's his facial cheeks. Weirdo. Hehe.

(Hoseok POV)

Tired. Bored. Hungry. Thirsty. Bored. Gonna pretend to be ill to go home. Tee hee.

(Namjoon POV)

I went over to her to see if she was conscious out of this was a prank, but it turned out to be real. Her cheeks were brought pink and she was breathing heavily. Her heart was also beating extremely fast. Since the hospital was about a mile away, and I wasn't prepared to walk that far, I to her to... My house. I'm so gonna regret this later.

AU

YAAAAAY LONGER CHAPTER! I sometimes just start writing and then stop when I get tried loll. Anyways, I'll probably update once a day after 3pm cuz u got school. Also, that's 3pm in England times. Anneyong! ^-^