I like Namjoon

(Y/N POV)
Namjoon's face softened and he stepped back when he saw me tearing up. I started to cry at the thought of him not liking me, even as a friend, anymore. He gasped and walked towards me, pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back and he apologised. Once I calmed down, he said,
"Hey so uhh, how are things? I mean with Jimin and the other guys,"
"Well, the other guys, good. Jimin, he's been more distant. He doesn't care if I randomly walk off anymore, and before, i couldn't leave his sight. She doesn't wait for me to walk to school anymore, so now I walk with the others. Things aren't so good, Nami," Wow. He's the first person I've told that too. It does feel good to get all of that out of my system though.

"Look, I'm sorry for leaving you. Especially for Jimin. I don't know how, but I'll make it up to you," I said. At least I got that out as well.
"Do you love Jimin?" He asked. Wow. Straightforward as fuck.
"Uh, I used to,"
"So that's a no then,"
But did I still love him? No. I didn't. I need to break up with him, otherwise it'll get way too awkward between us.
"Namjoon... I need to break up with Jimin," I said to him. Ok. Well, he's gonna expect me too now. So, no turning back now.

Le time Skippy to lunch

So, at lunch, Namjoon and I decided to hang out. Just because why not? I still had to maintain my bad girl image in school so I couldn't hug him or anything. Same rules apply with Jimin.
He was alone, standing in a corner just playing on his phone. I walked up to him and said,
"Uh. Hi Jimin. I need to tell you something," I said awkwardly.
"Oh yeah, by the way, I'm breaking up with you," Jimin said, and walked away. Wow. Ok. That was easy.
I walked back to Namjoon, and then received a text.

Jimin: Don't bother coming back to the house.
Me: Don't plan to. Bye.
Jimin: Bye.

"So? How'd it go? You got back here faster that I expected," Namjoon said.
"Uhh. He made my job a lot easier. He just broke up with me hehe," I said, I wasn't sad, really. It was kinda funny.
"Oh, uhh. Ok then," Nami mumbled, and grabbed my wrist. He walked me out the gates and to his house. We arrived and I sat on his couch. It reminded me of when he helped me. Then I followed him to the kitchen. It made me happy, because it reminds me of when he made us food, after he helped me. Wait. Why am I getting these feelings? Oh, I know.

I like Namjoon.