Jiminie?

Sorry for not updating!! Thanks for being so patient :)

(Jimin POV)

What the fuck? Why would Namjoon be with Y/N? I told him once already that I liked her! Huh, one way to be a good friend. LOVE RIVAL. YOURE WELCOME. I was actually going to ask her out on Friday, but I couldn't find her. Maybe she was with fucking Namjoon. I really hope not. I decided to call him and ask him where he was.

"Hello?" Asshole said to me.

Trying to sound nice af, I said, "Hey Namjoonie! Where are you?"

(Namjoon POV)

Great. He asked where I was. I'm gonna tell him the truth, but lie at the same time,

"U-uh... At the park, alone," but what was I gonna do with Y/N? Where was she going to go?

"You sure you're not with Y/N? Huh asshole?" Jimin replied. He's not one to swear so he must be really mad. I know he has a crush on Y/N so it's hard for me to do this, but I love her too. Jimin put the phone down on me after that. I know it sounds crazy, but I do. And yes, I know. I do have worse mood swings than a pregnant woman. I don't give seventeen excuse the Kpop pun shades of shit. So anyways I need to get Y/N somewhere else, or just at least out of sight.

"Hey uhhh... Y/N could you possibly go over there?" I asked, pointing to the other side of the park.

"Yep! I understand you don't want your buddies to know about me being around you, so bai!" She said. Thank god. She then left the park and started running to the place I asked her to go.

The guys arrived and Y/N was sitting on the grass, at the other side of the park. All six of them came over to me, with Tae and Yoongi giggling in the back. Those mother fuckers.

"Namjoon! Why didn't you tell me where you were?" Jin-eomma said.

"Sorry eomma. Sorry I have a life and don't have to rely on my mom all the time," I said, he really gets on my nerves sometimes.

He sighed and said, "Look, it's ok, but toy need to tell me when you have a girl round your house, ok,?" FUCK. This is bad. This is very bad. I looked between the snickering pair and Jin twice excuse the other Kpop pun before saying,

"How did yo-" I was cut off by Yoongi.

"We found the uniform,"

"And the Student ID," Taehyung finished Yoongi's sentence. "If you didn't want us to find out, you shouldn't have just left her uniform sprawled out on the bed. Idiot," Yoongi said. Rude.

(Jimin POV)

I don't care what Namjoon has to say. I just wanna make sure Y/N it's ok. I looked around and I spotted a figure that looked like her. I went to leave the playground and then I heard,

"Uh Jimin where do you think you're going?" It was fucking Namjoon. I left without replying and went straight to Y/N.

I got closer and it seemed like she saw me because she turned and... Smiled? I've never seen Y/N smile like that before. What the fuck? Anyways, I don't care. It was adorable.

"Hi, Jiminie!"

Jiminie?