Presents and surprises

(Namjoon POV)
I woke up with Y/N snuggled up to my chest. It seemed as if she had turned around during the night and decided to get comfortable. How cute. So, it's Saturday. Oh yeah! I'm gonna show Y/N the clothes I got for her. I need a piss tho. Huh. I kissed her on her forehead and got up to empty my body liquids.

(Y/N POV)
I was awake for about half an hour and I felt Namjoon move around a bit, so he must be awake. I didn't move or show any signs of being awake, just to see what he would do. He kissed my forehead and then left. Ok then. I won't act as if I wasn't expecting that him to do that, since he does have a crush on me...
So, it's Saturday. I might go out to get some new clothes, being as I only have Namjoons old smelly man rags. As I went to get up, he walked back onto the room.
"Hey Y/N, lemme show you something!" He said as he reached into the back of his wardrobe and got a bag out. He threw it at me and told me to get dressed, and if it didn't fit, sucked to be me. He then left the room again. So, a plain white shirt, that'll be fun to draw on, blue jeans, ok, and... red converse. Not bad, not bad at all. I got dressed and they all fit perfectly, apart from the shirt, it was a little too big but that just means more drawing space and growing room.
"DONE!" I shouted. I don't really know why I shouted, but I did.
"Ok, imma come in now," Namjoon said.
As he came in, his eyes widened and he smiled. I'm guessing he liked the outfit?
"Wow. It looks amazing on you. Wait... am I gay? How come I can pick out the perfect clothes for a girl? Oh well," he said. I giggled at the part where he asked if he was gay, because why the hell not.

(Jimin POV)
Namjoon has been away for SOO long now, even though it's only been a day, it feels like ages. Apparently he spent Friday with Y/N. I really hope she's not taking him away from us, or else someone's gonna die. Also, I'm not used to having everything in one piece, it's really getting to me that he's been spending g go much time at his own house though. WHERE IS HE?

(Jin POV)
One of the kids are missing, so I need to go and look for him. I have a plan.
"So guys, as we all know, Namjoon has been missing for a day. I know, not very long, but isn't quite a while to us. Because of his sudden disappearance, we will be going to his house to see if he's there. Ok?" I said. They all said ok in unison and went to the door.  Followed and we all climbed into the huge seven seater.
On the way there all of the boys were singing the first song they'd written together, and they called it No More Dream. I dunno, but it wasn't that bad.
Once we got to Namjoons house, we all got out and knocked on his door, obviously.

First knock: No answer

Second knock: No answer

I decided to get my spare key out and go in. I yelled Namjoons name but there was no reply, so I'm guessing he's out. I went up to his room with the boys and found a... Girls school uniform? What the hell?

(Yoongi POV)

"Hey, guys! Is this Y/N's uniform?" I checked the blazer pockets. "yeah! It is! Her name is totally on this time table!" I can't fucking believe Namjoon was sleeping with Y/N. Everyone looked shocked when I threw the proof on Nami's bed.

(Namjoon POV)

Since it was Saturday, I took Y/N to the park I usually go to with the others, but I checked they weren't there first, for obvious reasons. When we got there, she ran straight to the thing that spins. I dunno what it's called but I know Jimin loves it. Our fun only lasted a little bit when I saw our van approaching. I had to hide Y/N and myself until I saw the van pass us completely. They turned the corner... To the road my house is on. Shit.