Shitty chapter lol

Hey peoples! Thanks for reading! The story is nearly at 200 reads and I think that is INSANE!! What should I do for 200 reads? Shall I do an extra long chapter or something like that? Also I know the video has nothing to do with the story. AT ALL. But I just love this XD

(Jimin POV)
Jiminie? Did Y/N just smile... and call me Jiminie? Oh my god. Wow. I probably looked like an idiot just standing there so I said,
"Oh! Uhh... hi, Y/N! What are you doing here? Did you come with Namjoon?" Why do I ask that? Oh well...
"1... I'm just here because why the hell not. 2... yes, I did. So, why are you over here... talking to me?" She asked. What. Ok then.
"I came over because I wanted to tell you that... uhh... I like you. Ok?"
FINALLY! I got this one thing off my chest! Now I won't sweat and go red every time she's near me! Thank god I finally told her...
"Oh... um... well, I like you too... heh," WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. SOMEBODY FUCKING PINCH ME. Well you know what I say...
FUCK YOU NAMJOON. She's mine now.

(Y/N POV)
I didn't kiss Namjoon back because I like Jimin. Don't worry guys this is still a Namjoon x reader lolz I never actually thought that he liked me though! After I told him this he...
HE LEANED IN AND KISSED ME! I was hesitant at first but then kissed back, because it's Jimin. DUH. We continued to kiss but apparently there's this thing called oxygen and you need it. FUCK YOU OXYGEN!! He pulled away and smiled brightly, and as if on cue, someone texted him. It came up on his phone saying 'mom' but he said...
In text btw
Mom: Jimin where are you?
Jimin: Over the other side with Y/N. Y?
Mom: We have to go now. Bring her with you if you want to.
Jimin: k dude. B there soon.
Out of text

Dude? Ok... I'm guessing Jin then. And yes, I did look at what he was putting.
"So uhh, do you wanna come back to my place? Everyone except Namjoon will be there," He said. Why the hell not?
"Ok!" I said, and then we left.

(Namjoon POV)
The guys spoke to me about Y/N, and how much of a dick I was being to Jimin. Well you know what I say...
FUCK YOU JIMIN. She'll be mine soon. Jimin left the playground a few minutes before the conversation ended and went towards Y/N. How did he know it was her? He sat down in front of her and they started talking, but my attention was brought back to the guys after Yoongi punched my arm and told me to listen. After the conversation, Jin texted Jimin, and they left without me... but...
WITH Y/N?! Why was she with them? It was fucking Jimin who made her go, wasn't it? I swear to god I'm gonna smash that little runts head against a wall.
She happily got into the van and they left, leaving me alone there, at the park. And after all I did for her as well.

Big ass time skip of two months doe

(Still Namjoon POV)
It's been two fucking months now, and the only time I see Y/N is at school, with Jimin. WITH FUCKING JIMIN. Why? Why would she just leave me alone for that?

(Y/N POV)
I've been living with the guys for two months and my birthday is coming up! It's really been great with them and I'm dating Jimin as well!! I sometimes see Namjoon in the hallways, giving Jiminie death stares, but we don't care. Sometimes though, I do feel a little sorry for him, but Jiminie wouldn't dare let me go anywhere near him. But maybe, just maybe, I could get away somehow to talk to Nami.

KYAHHH THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST ARE SHITTTTT. I am so not impressed with myself, so I think the chapter name is quite appropriate lolz. Anyways...

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL! Virtual kiss! MWAH! Anneyong!~