I have no idea what to call this chapter.

I like Namjoon

(Namjoon POV)
It was nice having Y/N at my house again. I don't know why, it just felt right. After two months of not seeing her, and seeing Jimin treat her badly, I still have feelings for her. I want Y/N to stay here forever. I want her to be mine and only mine. It sounds a bit weird. I know that. Saying you want someone to be yours and only yours. Oh well, I guess that's just love for you.

(Jimin POV)
Y/N was starting to get annoying, I just ignored her. I felt like it was the best thing to do... but now I regret that choice. I want her back. I want Y/N to be near me again. I want her to follow me around and tell me I look cute, even if she doesn't mean it. I want her to come home. But that won't happen. I told her not to come back! But what did she mean by 'I wasn't planning to'? Who was she gonn- no. Namjoon. That ass.
"Guys. I'm going to Namjoon's place," I said, walking out the school gates.

"Uhh I thought you guys weren't friends, or you guys are now?" Tae said, looking very confused.

"No... I'm going to get Y/N," I replied.

"I thought you liked Lisa!" Yoongi said, making me stop in my tracks.

Yeah, I was cheating on Y/N. However... Lisa keeps getting more popular because of how well she's doing with YouTube and social media, so more guys like her. Lisa is a bit of a player, so I think I'll go back to Y/N. I mean, she must still have feelings for me, right? Oh well... I hope she does.

(Yoongi POV)
Jimin was being really dumb. He should know that Namjoon won't let him have Y/N without a fight. do you see we're this is going? Kekeke But Jimin won't let us stop him without a fight. This is going to be hard. Very hard.

(Y/N POV)
Nami said he'd get pizza for us. I knew coming home with him was a good idea! We sat on the sofa, watching How To Train Your Dragon sorry I love that film and it was really cool. We re-watched it over and over around seven times until we got bored of the first film... so we watched the second one as well. Ten minutes into the film, Nami got us pizza as promised, and after the movie marathon and pizza was over, it was 8pm. Damn, time went fast af.

"Hey uhh... the stores close at 10pm, so do you wanna go out and get you some more clothes to wear? I mean... if you're staying," Namjoon said to me. It seemed like it was ok to stay, so I will. After all, Jimin doesn't want to see me at his house. I nodded in response and we got up and left.

Le clothes you bought looked like thiseu: