|•| I Pønder Øf Sømething Great |•|

TyLEr's PØV

I couldn't handle the heinous demons constantly screaming poisonous lies at me. Spitting venom on my once happy memories. I've tried everything to keep my mind off of it. Basketball was no longer an escape. Writing was the only thing that still had a minor effect on them but it didn't fully eradicate the monsters as nobody would ever hear my thoughts.

I stood staring out at the city below. I barely made up 1% of this town. My insignificance to my school, my town, my country, the world.. it was all too obvious. It was staring me right in the face at all times. Nobody would miss me. Maybe my brothers or my mom.. that's pretty much it.
I had no real friends, no girlfriend, no energy to attempt to walk back down the stairs, so the only way down is off the side of this cold, drab, concrete block. Just soar through the air and land flat on the sidewalk below.

Well here goes nothing. Goodbye cruel world.

I went to step off but someone had grabbed my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" A girl asked. She was wearing a white romper, white pumps and had a golden flower crown resting on the top of her head. She was pale but had dark hair and eyes.
"What?" Is all I seemed to be able to muster.
"What do you think you're doing?" The mysteriously angelic girl repeated.
"Uh.." I realised how ashamed of myself I was; I couldn't even tell her I was committing suicide.
"Looked like you were going to kill yourself." She stated with both eyebrows raised. She looked at me like my mom would if I had back chatted her.
"Sorry, who are you?" I asked, changing to subject.
"Viva Hart. I've just moved from upstate. This is my first day. Who are you?"
"Tyler Joseph. Always lived here.. probably always will." I sighed.
"Well nice to meet you Tyler." She said joyfully, offering me her dainty hand to shake.
"Nice to meet you too." I mumbled.
"Well come on. I don't have anyone to hang out with and it looks like neither do you." She smiled, gesturing for me to follow her. I abided to her orders and followed after her, back down the stairs.. back to hell.

This girl was so peculiar. She just shows up out of nowhere and dubs me her best friend. I guess I had no other friends so I kind of needed somebody to hang with. This will be alright. Yeah. New friend, no problem.