|•| And Then Deflate |•|

TyLEr'S pØV

I drove off feeling heavy with such guilt that I had turned down Viva. I didn't really have homework and basketball practice would have ended by 5.. why do I do such dumb shit. I got nervous? Well she saved my life; I owed her 1 night.
I took an abrupt U-turn and headed back to the school as fast as possible. When I got there she had vanished. I sighed and restarted the car. I guess tomorrow then.

I sat in my room playing melodies on my keyboard.
*ding dong*
Minutes later there was a knock at my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I called out. The door slowly opened and revealed my saviour.
"Hi." She whispered, shyly shuffling into my bedroom.
"Hey.. how did you know where I live?"
"Oh I uh.."
"Doesn't matter. Why are you here?"
"To hang out." She stated.
I stood up and put my arm around her shoulder.
"Where to?"
"I don't know the area that well so you choose."
"Hmm." I paused for a moment to think. "We could hang out here?" I suggested as that was all I could think of.
"Sure." She exclaimed. I started up my games console and put in Super Smash Bros because why not. We played until 2am.
"Is that really the time?" She said staring down at her watch in disbelief.
"Oh gosh. Yeah it is. Uh do you want to call your mom?" I asked.
"Huh? Mom?"
"To tell her that you're safe. You can stay here if you want."
"Oh yeah my mom yeah yeah I'll text her. I'll stay here if that's okay."
"Of course."

I set up a bed on the floor of my bedroom and sat on the pile of blankets. I offered Viva my bed but she refused. She pulled all of my sheets off my bed and down to the floor.
"I'll sleep next you on the floor." She grinned. She put her hand in mine and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were a mahogany colour, close to mine but darker. Her personality was so innocent and holy but her looks were devilishly charming. She fell asleep in my lap as we watched TV. I couldn't sleep. I had a lot on my mind.