World of Demigods Part 4

~Leo~

When they came out of the metal tunnel way, Leo felt like he could throw up. A huge pole stood high with a cut off dragon head, dripping blood. There was also green alien guys. Orcs are what they are called. Creepy.

A corpse walked through the crowd to Frank. It was a girl. Her bones showed through her ugly white skin. Leo shivered. Not human at all. What kind of monster would it be, though?

"You the Druid of this bunch?" The dead girl asked. Frank backed away, stuttering.

"W-What's a d-drui-uid?"

The elf watched us intently. "A shape-shifter, son of the red planet." She told Frank. Frank still looked surprised. What is the red planet called? Leo wondered. Mars! Woah...

"I-I am a shape-shifter." Frank agreed. The dead girl nodded.

"Thought so. The Tauren and Trolls are known for being druids. Frank kept his distance from the girl. Leo could understand why. No one wants to be close to a dead girl.

"You," The dead girl rounded onto Hazel. "Are a mage, no? Arcane most likely." Hazel widened her eyes and bit her lip. Leo could tell that he might be coming up next.

"Mage uses magic. You are a daughter of the Dwarf. You can manipulate the mist. Thats called the a Mage here." Dwarf planet. Pluto. Leo wondered if they will have a name for his dad!

"Yeah, I guess." Hazel said quietly. The girl nodded and looked at Nico.

"Your obviously a Death Knight." Leo shook his head, confused. Nico? A knight?

"And you, Leo." How the heck did she know his name? "Are unknown to us. Only a Mage can use fire, and your aren't a mage. Fire user is something we can call you." Leo stared at the dead, creepy girl. How does she know about them all.

"Oh. And there is the warrior back there." The dead lady waved dismissively. Clarisse gasped and glared at the dead woman.

"Now, this is Stella. She is a level 79 in our ranks. Highest is 90. We will now show you Garrosh. He is pretty big and muscly." The blood elf nodded after finishing her sentences. Leo was the first to move out of the five. If they were going to wait, then they can, but he wanted to follow the hot green-eyed lady elf.

~Garrosh~

They were coming. The demigods. They were from a different galaxie. The milky way. They will need to get used to here before they leave. Their gods have given him a chance that Thrall never had. To teach outsiders their ways.

Only an idiot wouldn't take up this offer. It would be perfect, once they swear their loyalty to the Horde. They would not be friends with the Alliance. They will have to choose here. They have to swear not to tell anyone what they learn. They will have to be careful not to ruin their chances.

And yes. Garrosh has heard of the River Styx. He has heard of what happens to those who break the powerful swear.

He knows that they will have to swear to it for them to be knowing his secrets

And he knows that one of their lives could be on the line.