A New Journey

Okay, so, I know this isn't relative to the seven demigods, who we all have come to know and love, but I really want to write this for an odd reason.

The main character is Sage Loon, she is twelve years old, and she is the daughter of Poseidon. Don't ask why I'm doing such an overused god, I don't know either. This is in summer, btw XD

-----------------------------

Just as I thought my life couldn't get anymore interesting, my bestest friend in the whole wide world had to just push me off into the evilest, most vicious, terrible place on all of earth on Sunday.

The donut shop.

The place from outside smelled just as good as the inside. You can smell the sweet donuts from, maybe, a mile away. The whole town goes there to relax, have fun, and trample others. And by trample, I mean TRAMPLE!

It's so hot and stuffy in there, you just want to throw up. I've only been in here one other time, and that was when I was five. I promise you I gagged walking in.

This time it's not much different. I gag at the mixed smells (BO and sugar, yuck), and stare at the donuts.

Now, don't get me wrong. This place does have the best donuts EVER! Just not in the best place. So when my best friend pushes me in the zoo, I try to focuse on the objects, not the smells.

I don't want to explain to you how the whole thing went, so let me skip to the next scene.

Walking home takes about fifteen minutes, plus about ten for the occasional stop. My best friend Leila always walks home with me from school, unless she is sick. We will talk about the usual things that sixth grade girls would talk about; boys, clothes, hips, and some other things that you needn't know.

Leila has been my friend since 2nd grade, which is a long time in normal years. She has been my go-to buddy, we hang around, party to the ground.... Yeah... And she is funny. REALLY funny.

I start to separate from her to go to my house. We live on two different roads next to each other.

"Sagey! Tomorrow Branndy wants to go take us to this random camp!" Leila calls out. Branndy is this guy with leg problems. He has been hovering around us for ages, getting to know us better. I think his excuse is he is writing a report on us, but we all know he is into us.

"Alright! Where is it?" I ask back.

"I dunno! He said we might be able to stay there for awhile. I'm sure your grandma won't mind!" She had a point. My grandmother didn't care what the hay I was doing, as long as I wasn't getting her in trouble.

"Kay!" I jog home and run into my grandmothers house.

She looked up from her Sunday funnies. "Trouble?" (see!)

I sigh. "Nope. I'm going with a friend and might not come back for a little bit, okay?"

"Just remember your a Loon." She said sternly the went back to her funnies. I rolled my eyes. She may be a Loon, but I'm a Loony.

------------------------------------

The next day I walk over to the end of the street to see Leila there. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded. We both took off to the bus stop, the place where Branndy had told Leila to meet us.

Sure enough, once we got there, Branndy was sitting in his wheel chair staring at us.

"You guys won't believe this, but I can try." He sighed.

I widened my eyes as he said that. He was going to tell us something we won't believe? Oh yeah, like I can't believe you like us.

I suddenly felt like someone was watching me. I didn't turn around, though, because I'm sure it was just my imagination.

"Your demigods." He stared at us for reactions. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Greek mythology? You both are one of the gods kids. I need to get you to camp half-blood before-"

What he was about to say was cut of by something grabbing me and carrying me away. I cried out and watched as I was lifted up in the air and flown from the two. "WHAT THE FUDGE!!!" I screamed. The claws of whatever had me dug into my skin, making myself weak and unable to move.

I suddenly was released and tumbled down through the air. As I saw a glimpse of the ground, I saw I was on my way to a hole. Soon enough I passed through the opening and felt a rush of burning air touch me. I choked and hugged myself as I fell, feeling my stomach turn. It seemed to last on and on, each second my heart beat slowed until I could hear throughout my body a slow thump................ thump, each time shaking my body. I stated into the darkness, thinking about what had just happened.

The darkness came upon a dim, vast space. Red and black seemed to be the only color. My eyes watered as the air hit them, and I could barely breathe. I was dropping into a river...

The water hit me and filled me with a cold feeling of despair. Voices filled my head and told me to let go, and I did. I closed my eyes and felt myself literally letting go. I sunk to the bottom of the current.

I couldn't do anything as a hand lifted and pulled me out. It was a woman. "Are we going to kill her, mother?" A creeping voice asked.

"No, let's make her ours. Come on, little demi-god. Let's show you our ways."

Who pulled her out? Where did she fall into? If you can guess the correct answer, I will give you an INTERNET HUG!!!! Sorry if I can't answer you soon. My iPod is stupid :3