Baby gods

Kronos was a jerk. He just had to mess with the gods! Percy scowled as he rocked a baby in his arms. The baby made tsunamis with a cry, and earthquakes by the stomachs rumble. He was Percy's dad.

Jason rolled his eyes and flopped food onto the baby tray. It was mashed potatoes and cut carrots. As he turned around to feed the "princess" (Piper insisted on him calling him that), A sharp electricity shock hit him in the buttox. Jason turned to a very angry Zues. "Dad, we have nothing else!" Jason growled. Suddenly Zues started to cry, and rain splattered the windows. Piper ran up to Jason and Zues. "What happened this time?" Jason noticed she had makeup on and a beautiful dress. "Food." Piper nodded "Aphrodite is happy, I see..." Piper sighed. "When do we get our parents back?"

Athena roared with cries as Annabeth walked in circles. Being the goddess of wisdom, the baby could barely say words. "You were never a baby!" Annabeth exclaimed. "How is this possible." Athena cried out again. "Prove me worth!!" Annabeth threw a pillow at the baby Athena.

Leo laughed with the baby Hephaestus. The baby could build magnificent things with Leo. He also had a sense of humor. The baby happened to grunt alot. And the baby helped leo. Things were good.

Hazel stared at the baby dressed in a golden hat, black clothes with gold outlining it, and angry eyes. Ghost floated around him and he just sat there, staring. "D-dad? Are you hungry?" The baby raised an eyebrow. Hazel took that as a no.

Frank held the baby Mars down on the floor. The baby kicked his face, but Frank soon knocked him out, with all of the place half destroyed. Gladly, mars had a thick skull.

Thalia looked at Artemis. "What's going on, mylady?" She asked. "Why aren't you young?" Artemis laughed. "Kronos, the fool, forgot I am a maiden, this making me always young." Thalia nodded. "Wonder what Jason did to make Zues angry.." Thalia asked as the huge rainstorm hovered above.

Tadaa! I wanted to do this for some odd reason... Hope you liked it... Or thought it was cray-cray. Thanks for so many reads :O (#foreveranoob)