10 - Embarrassment

KENZIS P.O.V

I was on my phone and I was scrolling through my tiwtter. Nash had retweeted something and it was about my fan account. Oh my god no, lord help me. I opened the tweet and there was one of his fans telling Nash about my @nashtyer account. "Nash, you probably think im so weird. Im so sorry but I was a huge fan before I met you and I made that account three years ago." I said and hid my face in the blankets. He grabbed my waist and pulled me out of the blankets. "Kenzi its cute, I can see that you havent been on it in a long time babe its okay. I think its really cute." He said and smiled you. "I even followed you and I didnt even know that you would be the love of my life." He finished and kissed me softly. He layed me against the bed softly and got on top of me kissing me. I love how Nash is so understanding and its not even awkward when I tell him things. 

GISELS P.O.V

Camerons legs were wrapped around mine as we were lying in bed just talking about little things. "Did you have a fan account because I remember seeing you before. Like when I saw you at target you looked familiar." He said and I blushed. "Yeah I did and its still on twitter. @camssweatpants...It was actually dedicated to your sweatpants that youre wearing because when you would wear those, oh my god i would die inside." I said and smiled. He kissed me softly. "Well do you like me better with them off or on." He said as he was pulling his sweats off. Oh my goodness I muttered. He smirked at me and grabbed my waist. His hands were inching up my shirt and he unclipped my bra. He took my shirt off and I was exposed. His boxers came off. Well we're going to have fun this morning. 

MAYAS P.O.V

So Shawn found out that I had a magcon fn account. Who doesnt to be honest. Shawn was okay with it though. We were at ihop eating pancakes and having a good time. Gise and Kenzi texted me saying that they found out. I think my cousin is still sleeping. Emily went to Taylors in the morning. They are probably getting some. Of course they were meant to be. Why not right. I texted Justine telling her to get up. It was 1pm, she should already be up. 

MATTS P.O.V

I hope Justine is feeling better. I want to make her the happiest she can be. She was really not feeling it yesterday and I could tell in her eyes. I looked at my phone, wow 1:12 pm, we slept for a long time. I was still exauhsted. I shook her lightly waking Justine up. "Morning baby, wake up." I said. God she looked beautiful. I collapsed on her waist. Hugging her hips and lying my head on her stomach. I kissed her stomach softly. She carassed my neck and pushed her self down so we were face to face. She kissed me passionatly. I kissed back and we basically made out. I pushed our bodies closer together so we were completly touching. My hands went to the hem of her shirt. I pulled it over her head and smiled at her. "I want you so bad." I grunted and she giggled. She kicked my shorts off and rolled us over so she was ontop. I looked at her body and smiled. I rolled us over and kissed her neck softly. My hands went to her back and I trailed my fingers up, sending shivers down her spine. I was fumbling with her bra clasp and as I was about to take it off she stopped me. "Not right now Matt. Later when its special." She said. "Sorry if i was pushing you, you should of stopped me sooner. I was just caught in the moment sorry baby." I said, hopefully she wasnt mad at me. She kissed me softly. "Its okay Matt." 

We were still lying in bed and I was on twitter. One of my fans tweeted this account with a picture of her im guessing and of Justine. Thats not her account I thought and I clicked on it.  I scrolled through her tweets. It was Justine. This was her account. I was following her. She hasnt posted anything for a year. I scrolled through her pictures. Oh my god I remember scrolling through my time line and her selfies were on it. I should of said something to her. I found her dms she sent me and they were cute. I was at the top of them. Her first one was about following her wolfpack which im guessing is about Kenzi, Maya and Gisel. I didnt even see this. I should of clicked on her stuff. She was beautiful back then, shes even more now. As I was scrolling through her dms I could tell when she was happy or sad when she sent them. Im suprised she always sent me a good morning or goodnight dm. Literally everyday there was one. I should of checked my dms. She was dedicated. I look over at her in the washroom brushing her hair. "Hey, cashewespinosa." I said and smirked. "How do you know about that." She said suprised. "Your fan sent it to me. Under that @ name and I was confused so I observed a little. Dont worry Justine its cute." I said and she walked over to me. "Oh well NOW you see my tweets when I already have you." She said and smiled. I grabbed her waist and kissed her softly. "Sorry babe, I love you." I said and kissed her again.