Forgive and Love

Johnny's POV

I stared at her as she ran away. My mind is still processing what she said a few seconds earlier. She... Loved me? Suddenly, everything clicked. I stood up with determination, and went to find her.

*after 1 minute of searching later... *

'Ash? A-' I paused as I saw her sitting alone on the balconey. I quietly sat down beside her, and to my surprise, she didn't flinch like she did the last time. It was awkward silence for a while, and neither one of us moved away from the other. The awkward silence was just too much to bear, so I was about to say something but she cut me off again. 'You love Amber... Don't you?' She asked, her voice hoarse from crying. 'What? No of course not!' I replied, surprised that she would ask me that question. 'I'm sorry... ' she whispered and started to let a few tears roll down her face. 'Hey now... Don't cry...' I cooed, pulling her close to me. She didn't pull away, but just moved closer to me. She held on to my arm and started to calm down. 'I am really really sorry Johnny..... Please forgive me...' She sobbed, hugging my arm tighter. 'Of course I forgive you. Actually... I'd was hoping that you'll forgive me...' I said sheepishly, pulling her even closer to me if that's even possible. I was caught off guard when she stood up and kissed me square on the lips. I wasn't expecting that, but melted into it anyways. We both pulled away for air eventually, and were both slightly panting. 'You love to surprise me don't you?' I teased, bopping her playfully on the nose. 'Maybe... You are fun to surprise.' She teased back, giving me a grin. 'So... We're good now right?' I asked, worrying a little bit. 'What do you think?' She asked, inching closer to my face with every second. I grinned, and kissed her again. Little did we know that a certain group of animals were filming the whole thing, and giggling for all their worth.