Chapter 16

**Dedicated to @CeciliaT for also being another beautiful person to make me cover! Thank you! :)

Dear No One, 

I wasn't allowed to see Nolan today, but for some reason I was okay with that. 

I talked to Anne for a bit today, I also talked to Ms.Webb. I feel like it's been so long since i've really talked to either of them.

With Anne we didn't talk about much, just the lectures of how I, waste the day away  as usual. 

But with Ms.Webb we went back to that feeling thing again. Like how are you feeling? How do you feel about that? I have to say it was horrible. I remember why I hated going to see her every other day now. 

Everything she was asking about was around the topic of Nolan and it made me miss him. In the middle of the little talk with Ms.Webb I started day dreaming and thinking about other things but most of it revolved around Nolan. 

I admit it kinda scares me. My mind usually like to wonder all over the place but lately its been focusing on only certain things. 

I blurted that out in the middle of one of Ms.Webbs rants about me not listening or something...I don't know maybe it was about me not answering her questions...not really sure but anyways she got really excited for some reason when I said that. She said it was fine and nothing to be scared of. 

Fine... feelings inside not expressed. Was she not that one that use to tell me that when I switched from answering every question with I don't know to fine

I swear it was a crazy therapist that told me that. And I swear Ms.Webb is the only therapist i've ever had.