Chapter one

*a very long time ago*
•Ava's Pov•
She ran glancing back every two seconds she knew at any moment he could catch up and grab her.

For a split second she stopped to lean against a tree to catch her breath and take in her surroundings.She could hear everything so clearly ... could smell everything near and far.Her thoughts were cut short by the sound of foot steps gaining on her.

"Give up already" She could here the smugness in his voice.

"I could see you were getting tired my love.. wasn't a very fair fight now was it"she bit back playfully walking closer to him.

"You... have an unfair advantage.."he said walking closer to her grabbing her by her waist.
"Gregory shhhhh"she said in a whisper voice looking around her.

Gregory put his lips to her ear giving it a small kiss as he whispered "show me again one more time and I'll never ask again"
Ava looked back up at her boyfriend of 2 years who she had finally shared her secret with .. the poor human couldn't believe what she had told him.

"One .. more time and then never again"
"I promise"Gregory smiled
Ava looked away then looked back up at him veins under her eyes, bared and back eyes

 more time and then never again""I promise"Gregory smiledAva looked away then looked back up at him veins under her eyes, bared and back eyes

Any other human would have ran with fear chanting vampire through the whole village like a mad man,but not Gregory he was different .. he was understanding.

"You're amazing"Gregory smiled touching the veins under her eyes with his thumbs.
"And you're.... so weird"Ava took off running in the direction of the guys where her and Gregory's families lived.

The sackville-baggs had taken Ava in after she had arrived in the village 3 years ago claiming she had lost her family in a house fire and she was the only one to survive. there she had met Gregory and had fallen in love instantly.

Ava also had a special place in her heart for Gregory's siblings Anna and Rudolph.

"AVA" she heard the small voice of Anna yell at her. The little girl looked so ill so sickly as did the other members of the family."hello there Anna"giving her a loving hug, she had never had siblings of her own.Anna grabbed Ava's hand and dragged her into the hut "mother and Father are getting worse Ava"

Entering the hut that was very dimly lit she could see the shadows of a man and woman looking just as sickly as their daughter and sons."Ava dear, come would you like so soup"Freda asked me of her soft angelic voice."no I'm fine really Freda why don't you and Frederick lie down I can finish everything around here"

I offered knowing that if they out did themselves it wouldn't end nicely."well maybe just for a little while"Freda smiled with a look of appreciation from Frederick they both went to lie down.These were the people who had helped her find shelter, who gave her a family she knew she couldn't let anything happen to them .. if worst came to worst she knew what should would have to do