Chapter 4

•3 dark nights + days later•
"How do you think your little mortal friend is doing with tracing the crest" I ask Rudolph.

"His name is Tony, and I think he's doing just fine, he's very persistent so I'm sure he'll find something out from his parents or something"

Just then Ava felt arms around her waist and lips on he neck."well if worst comes to worst and he doesn't find anything he could always make a good dessert." Gregory saw a look of disgust on both his girlfriends and brothers face. "Wow some people just can't take a joke these centuries"

"Maybe when you say something funny my love both Rudolph and I will join in with the laughter" Ava smirked as she walked by patting Gregory on the cheek making him hiss at her.
Rudolf has leant back watching amused as the couple went back and forth.

Ava had walked into the silent bedroom trying to read in peace , but Gregory was making sure that wasn't happening."do you ever miss it my love? , the sweet taste of human blood , the warmth as it runs down your throat , the fullness once you've taken it all" Gregory fantasies.

Ava quickly stands up and grabs Gregory by the throats zooming both of the back to the wall so Gregory's back was against it. Ava started to inspect Gregory's fangs and smelling his breath

"Where is this coming from Gregory , have you bitten someone , so help me god if you hav-" relax sweetheart you'll break a nail" Gregory mocked removing her hand from his neck placing a small kiss onto it.

"And no I haven't bitten anyone, but can't you hear them , the hunter and his friend sitting up there , all I can hear is the fresh blood pumping through their veins and it's driving me insane" Gregory grunted

Ava could see the dark look in his eyes and knew she had to distract him. Gregory had his back to her so Ava walked her wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips there.

"Poor Gregory" Ava whispered placing slow kisses on his neck in an effort to calm him down. "Feels like the whole world is against him" The kisses started to go up his jawline making him turn quickly and press Ava up again the wall.

Gregory took a moment to just stare at the girl In front of him and her lips , "the whole world is against me" he grunted before smashing his lips onto Avas.

Ava was used to the dominant side of Gregory but this was different, this time it was more needy then dominant.

Avas hands were running through Gregory's hair making sure to mess it up as Gregory was sucking on her neck giving her a special kind of bite only two soul mates could give eachother .

"Oops sorry , mother and father say it's time for bed" both heard the sound of Gregory's little sister making them spring apart as fast as they could and start fixing them selves.

"Well you heard her , I bid you a good night mr. Sack-vill bagg" Ava said sarcastically.
"And I bid you the sweetest of dreams Ms.dawson" Gregory continued kissing her hand then taking his place next to her hanging upside down

🦇Believe me when I say there will be an update soon , I'm definitely going to start committing myself more to my fanfics , thank you so so much for all your votes and comments ❤🦇