Chapter Four

Michael and I decided to watch Stars Wars 4 again, since it's both our favorite one. Michael and I had order wings, and we sat at the table. He had left to take the dishes downstairs. I walked over to window and looked through it. My thoughts invaded my head. I didn't notice Michael was behind me.
"Tia, you okay?"
"Michael, I need to tell you something."
He turned me around towards him. I just looked down.
He lifted my chin. And wiped the tear that fell down my face with his thumb.
"Hey, you can tell me anything. What's wrong?"
I took a deep breath.
"I'm think I'm in love, but I'm scared to love him back because, I feel like I'm not good for him, and I don't deserve him, because I ruin everything I touch. I'm scared. I don't know how to love."
"Well why didn't you tell this person from the start? You would've found out that he loves you too, and he's scared to love you. But he's willing to love you."
"Because I don't know how to love like that, and it scares me."
"Well how do you know you're in love with him?"
"Every time I'm around him, I blush, and I get a feeling like butterflies in my stomach. When he touches me, my skin sets itself on fire. It feels so good. When he hugs me, or sleeps with me. I always feel safe in his arms. I haven't gotten that much sleep in years. And he makes me feel so good about myself. But I'm scared Michael. I don't know how to love."
"Then let him show you."
He still had his hand on my cheek. I held his cheek in my hand. He leaned in closer, and crashed his lips on mine. An electric wave came through out my body, and my heart rate quickened. His lips were so soft and warm. We were frozen in time. Nothing mattered but us at that moment. When we pulled away, and grabbed my and hugged me tight.
"I love you so much, Michael."
"I love you so much Tia."

It was 4 am. Michael and I had gotten up and got ready for the next flight. I showered in my room and he showered in his. I wore my tan outfit and my hair in a bun.

 I wore my tan outfit and my hair in a bun

The driver came and got our luggage

The driver came and got our luggage. I put on my backpack, and went to Michael's room. He was standing by the bed finishing it. He looked over at and smiled. He came to me and kissed me.
"Hey, you ready?"
"Yeah."
We walked hand and hand to the limo and got in. When we got to the private plane. He got out and offered me his hand. I gladly took it.

 I gladly took it