Chapter Eleven

3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR.
"Michael grabbed me and kissed me so passionately, While Janelle, Josh and the others kissed too. We all partied and had fun and celebrated. Then Michael and I went home. We were talking and laughing and kissing, until there was a ring at the doorbell. Michael and I chased each other and went downstairs. I turned pale. Marcus. With LisaMarie. The guy that tried to rape me.
"Dios Mio."
"Hola Tia. Long time no see!"
"Michael, Tia here hasn't told you about Marc-"
"Actually she has! You sick bastard."
"She didn't tell you everything!"
I looked at Marcus, confused and angry!
"Marcus, what is she talking about!"
He held up signed marriage papers. I turned pale again.
"DIOS MIO! NO!"
"Tia, baby what is this? Are you actually married to him?!"
"NO MICHAEL I SWEAR, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE GOT MY SIGNATURE FROM YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME-"
"I TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE AFTER MY MONEY! GET OUT, AND TAKE YOUR HUSBAND WITH YOU!"
"Miele, you don't-"
"OUT!"
"But you love-"
He grabbed Lisa Marie and kissed her hard. My slowly mended heart bust open again.
"NO! YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT LEAVING YOU CAN HAVE HER AND ILL BE YOUR MAID BUT IF YOU THINK IM LEAVING TO PUT MYSELF IN DANGER AGAIN YOURE WRONG,"
"FINE DONT LEAVE, BUT YOU LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE DAMN COPS!"
Marcus, left laughing.
"TIA WE ARE OVER! YOU CAN STAY, BUT I DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE! YOURE NOTHING BUT A DAMAGED BITCH! I CANT TAKE CARE OF YOU ANYMORE!
I looked at Michael in shock. Tears came down my face. Wow. He has never said anything harsh to me before.
"Michael, you would never think that about me. I'd never think-"
I felt a sting come across my face. I fell to the ground. Michael just slapped me.
"LIAR! MAYBE YOU WERE RIGHT YOU ARE A DISGRACE YOU DO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!"
"Baby don't waste you breath on her."
Lisa had an evil smirk on her face.
I turned to Lisa Marie.
"Well congratulations! Happy New Year! You got your wish. I hope you're happy, and Michael, I can't believe you don't believe me! I'm not a liar, I never married him. HE MURDERED MY FUCKING BABY FOR DIOS SAKE! You promise we would never keep secrets from each other, and we would talk out our differences first! Looks like you lied. You were slowly mending my heart back together! But now, you just ripped it back open to bleed and suffer! And Lisa Marie, you stop at nothing to get your way! I'll start my job at 4 and I expect no pay! Maybe if I clean away this pain, I won't relapse. We worked to hard on that remember Michael?"
"Oh no Lisa Marie, my stuff will be out of you and Michael's room, okay?"
I ran upstairs and grabbed all of my stuff out of Michael's room and grabbed my stuff, then went out to the guesthouse. I slammed the door and broke down. I just threw all my stuff in the mater bedroom, and went in the kitchen. I just stared at the knives and the alcohol. Maybe a little wouldn't hurt.

Next Day...
I cleaned myself up and found and put on my grunge.

I cleaned my wrists and looked at the red and blue bruise on my cheek, and went to Michael's house

I cleaned my wrists and looked at the red and blue bruise on my cheek, and went to Michael's house. When I got there, I saw Michael and his mom in the living room.
"Hi Tia! I was just asking Michael where you were."
I couldn't speak. So I just smiled. I looked at Michael, he didn't wanna look at me.
"What happened to your wrists and your cheek?!"
Michael stared at me with guilt and hurt and tears in his eyes. I just walked out to the kitchen. I cooked some croissants and cleaned the kitchen. Michael's mom came in.
"Tia honey. What happened to you?!"
Michael ran in behind her and looked at me. I looked down and cried. I took of the shades I had on. There was a bruise under my eye, and the handprint.
"Mrs. Jackson, the man that tried to rape me and killed my baby came to our- Michael and Lisa's house yesterday. He brought some fake marriage papers signed with him for me and him. That's when I remembered the night he beat me and drugged me. He probably made me sign the papers. No one believes me, so maybe if I try hard enough to believe it myself it'll be true."
I looked at her and Michael.
"IM A DAMAGED BITCH! I DONT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY ANYMORE! I RUIN EVERYTHING I TOUCH, AND I CANT BE TAKEN CARE OF. IM A DISGRACE."
I cried so hard.
"Michael and I are no longer- are no longer- WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER. IM HIS MAID NOW, AND I HAD THE WORST RELAPSE LAST NIGHT."
I took of my shirt, revealing my bruised body, and I turned around.
"I DRANK AND BEAT MYSELF. IM NOTHING ANYMORE, IM EMPTY. MY SLOWLY MENDED HEART WAS RIPPED APART! AND NOW I HAVE NO SOUL ANYMORE!"
I calmed my self down and put my shirt back on.
Michael was crying. He came closer to me.
"Tia I-"
"NO, All of you stay away from me! I'm a monster!"
Michael tried to hug me but I flinched and fell on the ground. Michael looked heartbroken. I got up.
"Mr Jackson, your food is ready. Would you like me to wake up Mrs. Jackson?"
"Tia-"
"Mrs. Jackson, you can help yourself to the breakfast, if you need anything, I'll be upstairs cleaning the bathroom."
I went upstairs. Katherine was holding her chest.
"Michael what in God's name did you do to her?"
"MOTHER IM SUCH A FOOL. A FREAKING FOOL!"
Michael fell on the floor. Katherine held him tightly. I spent my whole time cleaning and doing things for Michael and Lisa. Then as I finished dinner, I put it in on the table where Michael and Lisa were. As I was about to walk away, Michael said.
"Please eat something."
"That's okay, I stopped eating."
"Please?"
I sighed and sat down and put a croissant on my plate but didn't eat it. I watched as Michael and Lisa ate their food. It was so silent, and the tension was so strong. I got out the razor in my pocket and drew some lines on my wrists under the table. Michael knew and lifted my arms. I snatched my arms away. Lisa looked at my arms in shock.
"Mr and Mrs. Jackson, may I please end my job for the night?"
"Tia, you don't have to call-"
"May I please leave?"
He sighed and nodded his head. I rushed to the guest house. I called everyone I knew, and simply said:
"I just want you know I love you so much. I'm sorry."
I drank 2 bottles of champagne and beat myself again. This is what it felt like to be tired of the world, and tapered of being a screw up in life.
Then I dialed 911 and put it on speaker.
"911, what is your emergency?"
I heard another line clicked. I knew Michael was listening.
"Please come get this body."
"What body ma'am?"
I paused for a moment.
"Mine."
I walked away and locked the door.
"Ma'am? Are you committing suicide? Hello, help is on the way! Hello? Hello?"
I heard banging on the door. It was both Michael and Lisa. Why was Lisa here? She probably wanted to watch. So I opened the curtain. I stood in front of them.
"TIA PLEASE!"
I pulled out my secret rifle, that I got from my abuela. I held in to my head.
"TIA NO! IM SORRY!"
Lisa Marie doesn't want to me to die?
I backed away with the rifle still to my head, but all of a sudden I tripped on the empty bottle of champagne and the rifle went off. I paused. I heard Michael and Lisa both scream. I looked down. Right where my heart was smack dab in the middle. Blood was pouring from it, but I didn't feel it. I felt life being sucked from my body. I looked at a blurry Michael who was balling his eyes out. I looked at him and reached my arm and mouthed:
I love you...
I fell to the ground as everything turned white. I was back in the field. This time, Mama and Aunt Karrie was holding my hand, as we ran wild in the meadows. We laughed and smiled. All of a sudden everything went black again.
"COME ON LAST TIME! 1...2...3...CLEAR."
"Time of death pronounced-"
I felt a deep breath and the then my body shook. I see lights everywhere. Then it goes black.
"SHE ALIVE! GET HER HOOKED UP, AND TO THE OR RIGHT AWAY!"
All of a sudden, I saw Michael. He and I were outside. We were in the meadow, as we held a child. We all ran in the meadow together. We laughed and smiled. Michael spun the little child round, yet I couldn't see our faces, just figures. Everything went black again. I heard voices, but I couldn't open my eyes or move.
"Mr Jackson, if we hadn't got her to the hospital in another hour, she would've gone. She suffered a self inflicted gunshot to the lung, it al almost hit her heart, but instead it hit a blood vessel. She suffered hemorrhaging and we had to pumped her stomach. She had an overdose of drugs and alcohol in her system. Her intoxication level was too high. It would've killed her. We've stitched her up. In the case she's been in for years, we thought she wouldn't have survived. But she's worsened it."
"Wait what case?"
Oh no.
"She never told you? She has a rare type of disease. She been dealing with it for 3 years now. I can't see how she still alive! Mr. Jackson, with all the stressed that's been caused, her lung collapsed, and she's in a coma. I'm sorry, but she has about 2 months left of life."
I heard Michael break down around his whole family. It sounded like he fell. I knew I would self destruct eventually. I knew I would cause him pain.